LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the social commerce market and it is poised to grow by USD 2051.49 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 31% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, the latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries. However, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a Low impact on the social commerce market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to increase compared to market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by device, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The laptops and PCs are expected to be the leading segment based on devices in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Technological advancements in social media are one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 31%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 2051.49 billion.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., Etsy Inc., Facebook Inc., LinkedIn Corp., PayPal Holdings Inc., Pinterest Inc., SINA Corp., Tencent Holdings Ltd., Twitter Inc., and Verizon Communications Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- The rising use of social media advertising is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the efforts required for customer engagement and retention restraints market growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
- The APAC region will contribute 52% of market growth.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Alibaba Group Holding Ltd., Etsy Inc., Facebook Inc., LinkedIn Corp., PayPal Holdings Inc., Pinterest Inc., SINA Corp., Tencent Holdings Ltd., Twitter Inc., and Verizon Communications Inc. are some of the major market participants. The rising use of social media advertising will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this social commerce market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Social Commerce Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Social Commerce Market is segmented as below:
- Laptops and PCs
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43965
Social Commerce Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The social commerce market report covers the following areas:
- Social Commerce Market Size
- Social Commerce Market Trends
- Social Commerce Market Analysis
This study identifies technological advancements in social media as one of the prime reasons driving the social commerce market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Social Commerce Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist social commerce market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the social commerce market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the social commerce market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of social commerce market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Device
- Market segments
- Comparison by Device
- Laptops and PCs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Mobiles - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Tablets - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Device
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alibaba Group Holding Ltd.
- Etsy Inc.
- Facebook Inc.
- LinkedIn Corp.
- PayPal Holdings Inc.
- Pinterest Inc.
- SINA Corp.
- Tencent Holdings Ltd.
- Twitter Inc.
- Verizon Communications Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.