SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Andersen is proud to announce the promotion of 14 Managing Directors across six offices and various service lines nationwide. As of January 1, 2021, Andersen will have over 180 Managing Directors in 19 locations throughout the United States.
Laura Berard, Boston
- Laura is a member of the Private Client Services (PCS) practice in the Boston office and specializes in individual, fiduciary, gift and estate tax compliance and planning.
Matthew Canapari, Boston
- Matt is a member of the Alternative Investment Funds (AIF) practice in Boston and specializes in tax compliance, consulting and planning for pass-through entities, owner-managed businesses, and M&A transactions.
Paige Goepfert, Chicago
- Paige is a member of the PCS practice in the Chicago office and specializes in individual, fiduciary and estate income taxation serving ultra-high net worth families, family offices, executives, and business owners.
Nicholas Lagoni, Chicago
- Nicholas is a member of the PCS practice in Chicago and specializes in tax compliance and advisory for ultra-high net worth individuals, family offices, and the owners or principals of alternative investments.
Dusty Reynolds, Dallas
- Dusty is a member of the Dallas office forming the office’s Commercial practice while also providing tax compliance and consulting services to family offices invested in oil and gas operations.
Chelsea Baron, Metro New York
- Chelsea is a member of the PCS practice in New York and specializes in tax compliance and consulting for high net worth individuals, partnerships, trusts and family offices.
Deborah Croatto, Metro New York
- Deborah is a member of the PCS practice in New York and specializes in International PCS, including pre-immigration planning, planning for individuals with foreign corporations, planning for US beneficiaries of foreign trusts and cross-border taxation.
Brett Larsen, Metro New York
- Brett is a member of the PCS practice in New York and specializes in tax compliance and consulting for high net worth individuals and their related entities, trusts, charitable organizations and businesses.
Erika Lermayer, Metro New York
- Erika is a member of the Commercial practice in Long Island and specializes in tax planning and compliance for multi-national corporations and accounting for income taxes under ASC 740.
Rebecca Venters, Metro New York
- Rebecca is a member of the PCS practice in New York and specializes in federal and state tax compliance and consulting for individuals, partnerships, fiduciaries and private foundations.
Hazel Dolio Tag-at, San Francisco
- Hazel is a member of the PCS practice in San Francisco and specializes in tax compliance and consulting for high net worth individuals and families with multi-generational wealth.
Matt Moon, San Francisco
- Matt is a member of the Valuation practice in San Francisco and specializes in financial reporting and valuations for corporate tax planning and compliance, estate and gift valuation, and 409A valuation.
Sam Kim, Los Angeles
- Sam is a member of the PCS practice in Los Angeles and specializes in tax compliance and consulting for high net worth individuals and their related entities, including, family limited partnerships, C corporations, S corporations, private foundations and foreign information reporting filings.
Heather Roush, Los Angeles
- Heather is a member of the US National Tax practice and specializes in accounting for income taxes under ASC 740, accounting methods and corporate income tax compliance and consulting.
“Andersen congratulates each of the 14 promoted Managing Directors in our U.S. offices. It is an honor to recognize these highly qualified individuals who are committed to providing best in class service to our clients,” said U.S. Country Managing Director, Dan DePaoli. “Each person demonstrates the leadership and unique strengths to make a significant impact in their respective service lines.”
Andersen is the founding member of Andersen Global, an international association of legally separate, independent member firms comprised of tax and legal professionals around the world. Established in 2013 by U.S. member firm Andersen Tax LLC, Andersen Global now has more than 6,000 professionals worldwide, over 700 global Partners, and a presence in over 209 locations through its member firms and collaborating firms.