LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The global animals feed market size is poised to grow by USD 92.79 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 4% throughout the forecast period, according to the latest report by Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The report also provides the market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Download a Free Sample of REPORT with COVID-19 Crisis and Recovery Analysis.
The increasing number of product launches will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the animal feed market size. The global animal feed market is witnessing a growing number of product launches by vendors operating in the market. For instance, MilkLane launched two variants of animal feed, namely Aayush Max and Aayush Rich, containing proteins and minerals, which will improve animal health and increasing milk yield. Nutreco also launched two fish feed products suitable for tilapia under the brand Skretting. The successful launch of such new products will help market vendors to increase their revenue flow and market share and consequently drive the growth of the animal feed market during the forecast period.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
- The major animals feed market growth came from poultry segment. The rising demand for eggs and poultry meat will boost the demand for poultry feed products. The increasing number of product launches will also fuel the growth of the animal feed market in this segment.
- APAC was the largest market for animal feed in 2019, and the region will continue to offer the maximum growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period. Factors such as rising meat production, launch of new products, and increasing investments by market vendors are contributing to the animal feed market growth in this region.
- The global animals feed market is fragmented. Archer Daniels Midland Co., Cargill Inc., Charoen Pokphand Foods Plc, Evonik Industries AG, ForFarmers NV, Guangdong Haid Group Co. Ltd., Land O'Lakes Inc., New Hope Group Co. Ltd., Nutreco NV, and Perdue Farms Inc. are some of the major market participants. To help clients improve their market position, this animals feed market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the market leaders.
- As the business impact of COVID-19 spreads, the animals feed market 2020-2024 is expected to have Positive and Superior growth. As the pandemic spreads in some regions and plateaus in other regions, we revaluate the impact on businesses and update our report forecasts.
Read the full report here: https://www.technavio.com/report/report/animal-feed-market-industry-analysis
Adoption of New Technologies will be a Key Market Trend
The adoption of new technologies has been identified as one of the critical animal feed market trends contributing to market growth. Market vendors are focusing on the development of sustainable technologies for producing animal feed. Some vendors are also making significant investments in new technologies to increase their production capabilities. For instance, ADMs new high-tech livestock feed facility in Quincy, Illinois, US is equipped with enhanced manufacturing capabilities, automated packaging and process controls, dedicated feed line for non-medicated products, and unique pressed tub for multiple species. Moreover, some vendors are investing in the development of new products that optimize nutritional absorption and digestibility in animals. The development and adoption of such new technologies are expected to fuel the growth of the animal feed market throughout the next five years.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Request a free sample report
Animals Feed Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist animals feed market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the animals feed market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the animals feed market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of animals feed market vendors
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value Chain Analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market Outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Poultry - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Swine - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Ruminant - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Aquaculture - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Entry of new players into the market
- Adoption of new technologies
- Increasing demand for meat and poultry
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Archer Daniels Midland Co.
- Cargill Inc.
- Charoen Pokphand Foods Plc
- Evonik Industries AG
- ForFarmers NV
- Guangdong Haid Group Co. Ltd.
- Land O'Lakes, Inc.
- New Hope Group Co. Ltd.
- Nutreco NV
- Perdue Farms, Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.