NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tim Hortons® U.S. restaurants are welcoming Fall with the return of their pumpkin spice product line-up, available beginning September 9, 2020 at participating Tim Hortons® U.S. restaurants for a limited-time only. Food and beverage items include a Pumpkin Spice Iced Capp®, Pumpkin Spice Iced Latte, Pumpkin Spice Latte, Pumpkin Spice Timbits®, Pumpkin Spice Glaze Donut, Pumpkin Spice Muffin and brand-new this year, a Pumpkin Spice Dream Donut.
The new Fall line-up includes:
- Pumpkin Spice Latte is a creamy espresso-based beverage served either hot or cold with pumpkin spice syrup, topped with whipped cream and pumpkin spice syrup drizzle.
- Pumpkin Spice Iced Cap is a sweet and cold beverage with pumpkin spice syrup, topped with whipped cream and pumpkin spice syrup drizzle.
- Pumpkin Spice Muffin features a pumpkin spice muffin with cream cheese filling.
- Pumpkin Spice Timbits® is a sweet pumpkin spice cake donut hole, with a glazed exterior.
- Pumpkin Spice Glaze Donut is a pumpkin spice flavored cake ring donut coated with a sugary glaze.
- Pumpkin Spice Dream Donut is a pumpkin spice ring donut covered with sweet frosting, topped with vanilla buttercream, graham cracker toppings and pumpkin spice syrup drizzle.
About TIM HORTONS®
Tim Hortons® is one of North America's largest restaurant chains operating in the quick service segment. Founded as a single location in Canada in 1964, Tim Hortons appeals to a broad range of guest tastes, with a menu that includes premium coffee, hot and cold specialty drinks (including lattes, cappuccinos and espresso shots), specialty teas and fruit smoothies, fresh baked goods, grilled Panini and classic sandwiches, wraps, soups, prepared foods and other food products. Tim Hortons has more than 4,800 system wide restaurants located in Canada, the United States and around the world. More information about the company is available at www.timhortons.com.