LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the tiny homes market and it is poised to grow by USD 5.80 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 7% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 7%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- The popularity of environmentally efficient tiny homes is a key factor driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Cavco Industries Inc., CMH Services Inc., Handcrafted Movement, HUMBLE HAND CRAFT, Oregon Cottage Co., Skyline Champion Corp., Tiny Heirloom, Tiny Home Builders, Tiny SMART House Inc., and Tumbleweed Tiny House Co. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- North America
- What is the major trend for tiny homes market?
- Growing customer expenditure on cost-efficient homes is a major trend driving the market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Cavco Industries Inc., CMH Services Inc., Handcrafted Movement, HUMBLE HAND CRAFT, Oregon Cottage Co., Skyline Champion Corp., Tiny Heirloom, Tiny Home Builders, Tiny SMART House Inc., and Tumbleweed Tiny House Co. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The popularity of environmentally efficient tiny homes has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Tiny Homes Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Tiny Homes Market is segmented as below:
- Mobile Tiny Homes
- Stationary Tiny Homes
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40810
Tiny Homes Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our tiny homes market report covers the following areas:
- Tiny Homes Market size
- Tiny Homes Market trends
- Tiny Homes Market analysis
This study identifies growing customer expenditure on cost-efficient homes as one of the prime reasons driving the tiny homes market growth during the next few years.
Tiny Homes Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the tiny homes market, including some of the vendors such as Cavco Industries Inc., CMH Services Inc., Handcrafted Movement, HUMBLE HAND CRAFT, Oregon Cottage Co., Skyline Champion Corp., Tiny Heirloom, Tiny Home Builders, Tiny SMART House Inc., and Tumbleweed Tiny House Co. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the tiny homes market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Tiny Homes Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist tiny homes market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the tiny homes market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the tiny homes market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of tiny homes market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market Outlook
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Mobile tiny homes - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Stationary tiny homes - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Growing trend of customization
- Introduction of 3D printed tiny homes
- Environmentally efficient tiny homes
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Cavco Industries Inc.
- CMH Services Inc.
- Handcrafted Movement
- HUMBLE HAND CRAFT
- Oregon Cottage Co.
- Skyline Champion Corp.
- Tiny Heirloom
- Tiny Home Builders
- Tiny SMART House Inc.
- Tumbleweed Tiny House Co.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.