LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the capnography devices market and it is poised to grow by $ 441.47 mn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 13% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. Becton, Dickinson and Co., Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Hillrom, Koninklijke Philips NV, Masimo Corp., Medtronic Plc, Nihon Kohden Corp., Nonin Medical Inc., SCHILLER AG, and Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Recurrent consumption of capnography disposables has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, limitations associated with capnography might hamper market growth.
Capnography Devices Market 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Capnography Devices Market is segmented as below:
- Sidestream Capnography
- Mainstream Capnography
- Microstream Capnography
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41680
Capnography Devices Market 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our capnography devices market report covers the following areas:
- Capnography Devices Market size
- Capnography Devices Market trends
- Capnography Devices Market industry analysis
This study identifies favorable regulatory guidelines for use of capnography as one of the prime reasons driving the capnography devices market growth during the next few years.
Capnography Devices Market 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the capnography devices market, including some of the vendors such as Becton, Dickinson and Co., Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, Hillrom, Koninklijke Philips NV, Masimo Corp., Medtronic Plc, Nihon Kohden Corp., Nonin Medical Inc., SCHILLER AG, and Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co. Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Capnography Devices Market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Capnography Devices Market 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist capnography devices market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the capnography devices market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the capnography devices market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of capnography devices market vendors
Table Of Contents :
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology placement
- Sidestream Capnography - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Mainstream Capnography - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Microstream Capnography - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Technology
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendor Analysis
- Market positioning of vendors
- Becton, Dickinson and Co.
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Koninklijke Philips NV
- Masimo Corp.
- Medtronic Plc
- Nihon Kohden Corp.
- Nonin Medical Inc.
- SCHILLER AG
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.