LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the crowdfunding market and it is poised to grow by USD 124.35 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 18% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What was the size of the crowdfunding market in 2019?
- Technavio says that the value of the market was USD 100.32 billion in 2019 and it is projected to reach USD 224.67 billion by 2024.
- Based on segmentation by type, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The P2P lending segment will account for the largest crowdfunding market share.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 18%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 124.35 billion during the forecast period.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- AngelList Holdings LLC, CircleUp Network Inc., Crowdfunder Inc., Fundable LLC, Fundrise LLC, GoFundMe Inc., Indiegogo Inc., Kickstarter PBC, Patreon Inc., and Teespring Inc. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Social media as a source of free of cost promotion and use of crowdfunding campaigns as avenues for crowdsourcing are the major factors driving the market. However, the time-consuming process restraints the market growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
- The market in the APAC region was valued at USD 30.25 billion in 2019 and it is anticipated to grow at USD 86.61 billion during 2024.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. AngelList Holdings LLC, CircleUp Network Inc., Crowdfunder Inc., Fundable LLC, Fundrise LLC, GoFundMe Inc., Indiegogo Inc., Kickstarter PBC, Patreon Inc., and Teespring Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Social media as a source of free of cost promotion has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Crowdfunding Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Crowdfunding Market is segmented as below:
- P2P Lending
- Equity Investment
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43648
Crowdfunding Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The crowdfunding market report covers the following areas:
- Crowdfunding Market Size
- Crowdfunding Market Trends
- Crowdfunding Market Analysis
This study identifies the use of crowdfunding campaigns as avenues for crowdsourcing as one of the prime reasons driving the crowdfunding market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Crowdfunding Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist crowdfunding market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the crowdfunding market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the crowdfunding market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of crowdfunding market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- P2P lending - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Equity investment - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Hybrid - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Reward - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AngelList Holdings LLC
- CircleUp Network Inc.
- Crowdfunder Inc.
- Fundable LLC
- Fundrise LLC
- GoFundMe Inc.
- Indiegogo Inc.
- Kickstarter PBC
- Patreon Inc.
- Teespring Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.