LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the corporate training market in Europe and it is poised to grow by USD 12.15 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What was the value of the corporate training market in Europe in 2019?
- Technavio says that the value of the market was at USD 27.05 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 39.2 billion by 2024.
- At what CAGR is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 8%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period of 2020-2024.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
- Digitization of learning materials and the emergence of cost-effective e-learning training modules are the key factors driving the market growth.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Adobe Inc., Articulate Global Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., City & Guilds Group, D2L Corp., GP Strategies Corp., John Wiley & Sons Inc., Learning Technologies Group Plc, Miller Heiman Group Inc., and Skillsoft Ltd. are some of the major market participants.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- Western Europe
- What is the year-over-year growth rate of the global market?
- The year-over-year growth rate for 2020 is estimated at 6.65%.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Adobe Inc., Articulate Global Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., City & Guilds Group, D2L Corp., GP Strategies Corp., John Wiley & Sons Inc., Learning Technologies Group Plc, Miller Heiman Group Inc., and Skillsoft Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Digitization of learning materials has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Corporate Training Market in Europe 2020-2024: Segmentation
Corporate Training Market in Europe is segmented as below:
- Technical Course
- Non-technical Course
- Western Europe
- Nordic Countries
- Southern Countries
- Central and Eastern Countries
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43294
Corporate Training Market in Europe 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our corporate training market in Europe report covers the following areas:
- Corporate Training Market in Europe Size
- Corporate Training Market in Europe Trends
- Corporate Training Market in Europe Analysis
This study identifies the emergence of cost-effective e-learning training modules as one of the prime reasons driving the corporate training market growth in Europe during the next few years.
Corporate Training Market in Europe 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the corporate training market in Europe, including some of the vendors such as Adobe Inc., Articulate Global Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., City & Guilds Group, D2L Corp., GP Strategies Corp., John Wiley & Sons Inc., Learning Technologies Group Plc, Miller Heiman Group Inc., and Skillsoft Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the corporate training market in Europe are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Corporate Training Market in Europe 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist corporate training market in Europe growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the corporate training market in Europe size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the corporate training market in Europe
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of corporate training market in Europe vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Technical course - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Non-technical course - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geography Comparison
- Western Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Nordic countries - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Southern Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Central and Eastern Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Adobe Inc.
- Articulate Global Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- City & Guilds Group
- D2L Corp.
- GP Strategies Corp.
- John Wiley & Sons Inc.
- Learning Technologies Group Plc
- Miller Heiman Group Inc.
- Skillsoft Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.