LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Quantzig, a leader in delivering scalable analytics solutions and data science services, today announced the completion of its recent article that sheds light on the role of marketing analytics in forming a cutting-edge marketing strategy.
“Marketing strategy is primarily aimed at combining an organization’s marketing goals into a comprehensive plan. An ideal marketing strategy plan focuses on the right product mix in order to maximize the profit and ensure business sustainability,” says a marketing analytics expert at Quantzig.
Key highlights -
- Every marketing team uses different types of marketing strategy which includes demand generation, digital content, events, and partnerships. It is vital for the marketing teams to establish clearly defined, actionable strategies.
- It is essential for companies to understand that formulating a marketing strategy plan will be an ongoing effort for the company. So, marketing teams must constantly look for places to improve and enhance the plan.
Request a FREE proposal to know how marketing analytics can give you insights into calculating and increasing your marketing ROI while helping you to devise the most reliable marketing strategy for your business.
Marketing strategy is a comprehensive plan formulated for achieving the marketing objectives of a business. It is the main foundation of a marketing plan and is designed after a detailed market research is carried out. A marketing strategy helps an organization concentrate its scarce resources on the best-possible opportunities so as to increase sales and gain an edge over its competitors. If marketing analytics is leveraged while formulating a marketing strategy, it optimizes the effectiveness of the marketing strategy by providing data-driven, actionable insights, and aids in increasing the marketing. Read the complete article for comprehensive insights: https://bit.ly/30pxFIG
Are you finding it difficult to keep up with the evolving trends of forming a marketing strategy? Speak to our experts to learn more about leveraging marketing analytics to derive a data-driven marketing strategy.
Steps to Build an Effective Marketing Strategy
1: Identify the overarching goals
2: Analyze industry positioning
3: Evaluate, modify, and repeat
Marketing strategy is an essential tool for any good business. It helps businesses reach out to and connect with their target audience, aiding them in growing the business in the long run. Marketing analytics helps organizations measure, analyze, and manage their marketing strategy to optimize its effectiveness and their marketing return on investment. Book a FREE Demo to know more about our marketing analytics solution portfolio.
- Delivering Value Through Next-Gen Network Optimization Solutions for OTT Media Service Providers
- Digital Analytics in Insurance: How Digitalization & Process Automation Will Transform the Insurance Sector
- How Propensity Modeling & Customer Segmentation Can Help Media and Entertainment Companies Predict their Customer's Next Move
Quantzig is a global analytics and advisory firm with offices in the US, UK, Canada, China, and India. For more than 15 years, we have assisted our clients across the globe with end-to-end data modeling capabilities to leverage analytics for prudent decision making. Today, our firm consists of 120+ clients, including 55 Fortune 500 companies. For more information on our engagement policies and pricing plans, visit: https://www.quantzig.com/request-for-proposal