LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the coronavirus test kits market in APAC and it is poised to grow by USD 50.15 million during 2020-2024. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. 3D Biomedicine Science & Technology Co. Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, BGI Genomics Co. Ltd., Co-Diagnostics Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Guangzhou Wondfo Biotech Co. Ltd., Maccura Biotechnology Co. Ltd., Mylab Discovery Solutions Pvt Ltd., QIAGEN NV, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The increasing incidence of coronavirus has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, shortage of testing kits and lack of laboratory infrastructure in developing countries might hamper market growth.
Coronavirus Test Kits Market in APAC 2020-2024 : Segmentation
Coronavirus Test Kits Market in APAC is segmented as below:
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43239
Coronavirus Test Kits Market in APAC 2020-2024 : Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our coronavirus test kits market in APAC report covers the following areas:
- Coronavirus Test Kits Market in APAC size
- Coronavirus Test Kits Market in APAC trends
- Coronavirus Test Kits Market in APAC industry analysis
This study identifies new product launches as one of the prime reasons driving the coronavirus test kits market growth in APAC during the next few years.
Coronavirus Test Kits Market in APAC 2020-2024 : Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the coronavirus test kits market in APAC, including some of the vendors such as 3D Biomedicine Science & Technology Co. Ltd., Abbott Laboratories, BGI Genomics Co. Ltd., Co-Diagnostics Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Guangzhou Wondfo Biotech Co. Ltd., Maccura Biotechnology Co. Ltd., Mylab Discovery Solutions Pvt Ltd., QIAGEN NV, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the coronavirus test kits market in APAC are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Coronavirus Test Kits Market in APAC 2020-2024 : Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist coronavirus test kits market growth in APAC during the next five years
- Estimation of the coronavirus test kits market size in APAC and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the coronavirus test kits market in APAC
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of coronavirus test kits market vendors in APAC
Table Of Contents :
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End user
- Government - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Non-government - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- China - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- India - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South Korea (Republic of Korea) - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Japan - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Rest of APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3D Biomedicine Science & Technology Co. Ltd.
- Abbott Laboratories
- BGI Genomics Co. Ltd.
- Co-Diagnostics Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Guangzhou Wondfo Biotech Co. Ltd.
- Maccura Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- Mylab Discovery Solutions Pvt Ltd.
- QIAGEN NV
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.