DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Molecular Diagnostics Market - Technologies, Products, Applications and End-Use Sectors" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 outbreak, the global market for Molecular Diagnostics has created mixed opportunities for manufacturers all over the world. While some of the application segments, such as infectious diseases, is projected to record the highest growth during the pandemic period of 2019-2022, other applications such as oncology, etc. are estimated to face a reduction in demand during the same period.
The Global Molecular Diagnostics market has generated a revenue of US$10.85 billion in 2019 and is estimated to be just over US$15 billion in 2020. During 2019 to 2022 period, which is said to be influenced by the Covid-19 pandemic, the Infectious Diseases segment is anticipated to gain rapid demand, growing at a robust CAGR of 14.9%. The Infectious Diseases segment, in which Covid-19 testing is a part, is estimated to generate an extra revenue of US$3.8 billion globally in 2020 compared to 2019.
Research Findings & Coverage
- This most comprehensive report on Molecular Diagnostics, analyzes the global market with respect to technologies, product types, applications and end-use sectors
- Molecular Diagnostics' market size is estimated in this report by product types, technologies, applications and end-use sectors across all major countries
- Molecular Diagnostics Take the Center Stage in COVID-19 Testing
- COVID-19 Pandemic Takes Korean Testing Kits Demand to New Heights
- New CRISPR-Based Technology Developed for COVID-19 Identification
- Molecular Diagnostics of Infectious Diseases Undergo Dramatic Advancements
- Key business trends focusing on product innovations/developments, M&As, JVs and other recent industry developments
- Major companies profiled - 46
- The industry guide includes the contact details for 169 companies
Key Topics Covered:
PART A: GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
2. KEY MARKET TRENDS
2.1 Speedier Results Promised by New Test for COVID-19
2.2 COVID-19 Pandemic Takes Korean Testing Kits Demand to New Heights
2.3 New CRISPR-Based Technology Developed for COVID-19 Identification
2.4 Tracing Incidences of Salmonella Food-Poisoning to be Enhanced through New DNA Test
2.5 Molecular Diagnostics of Infectious Diseases Undergo Dramatic Advancements
2.6 Monitoring Treatment of Residual Disease in High-Risk Neuroblastoma Patients Facilitated by Innovative Method
2.7 Time for Diagnosing Sepsis Shortened Significantly Via Novel Next-Generation Sequencing Technique
2.8 Monitoring Antimalarial Drug Resistance Made Easier by Blood Drop Assay
2.9 Silicon Based-Nanostructured Microfluidics - A Novel Molecular Diagnostic Technology for Fetal Aneuploidy
2.10 Creation of Novel and Powerful Adaptive PCR Technique for Rapid Genetic Analysis
2.11 Web Tool Foretells Phenotypes Using little DNA Sample
2.12 Emergence of CRISPR as a Novel Molecular Diagnostic Tool
3. KEY GLOBAL PLAYERS
4. KEY BUSINESS TRENDS
5. GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW
PART B: REGIONAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
REGIONAL MARKET OVERVIEW
6. NORTH AMERICA
9. REST OF WORLD
PART C: GUIDE TO THE INDUSTRY
PART D: ANNEXURE
- Abbott Diagnostics
- Admera Health
- Agendia NV
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Analytik Jena
- Autogenomics, Inc.
- Beckman coulter, Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- BioMerieux SA
- Danaher Corporation
- Dian Diagnostics Group Co., Ltd.
- DNA diagnostics center
- Exact Sciences Corporation
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ag
- Foundation medicine
- Genmark Diagnostics, Inc.
- Global Life Sciences Solutions USA LLC (Cytiva)
- Grifols International S.A
- Hologic, Inc.
- HTG Molecular Diagnostics, Inc.
- Illumina, Inc.
- Kaneka Eurogentec S.A
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Luminex Corporation
- Merck KGaA (Merck Millipore)
- Myriad Genetics, Inc.
- OriGene Technologies
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Oxford Gene Technology
- Pathogenetix, Inc.
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Promega Corporation
- Qiagen N.V.
- Savyon Diagnostics
- Seegene Inc.
- Shanghai Runda Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- Sorenson Genomics, LLC
- Sysmex Inostics GmbH
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Transgenomic Inc.
- Wuxi Nextcode
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7q2nqy
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.