DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Ventilator Market: Regulatory Landscape, Analysis and Forecast, 2021-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this market intelligence report the global ventilator market was valued at $1,142.0 million in 2019 and has witnessed a growth surge of up to 172% in 2020 due to the rise in demand pertaining to the coronavirus outbreak. Moreover, the market is anticipated to normalize from 2022 and grow consistently with a CAGR of 15.13% during the forecast period 2021-2030.
- Increasing Respiratory Disease Incidences
- Rising Geriatric Population
- Increase in Number of ICU Beds
- High Number of Premature Births
- Government and Organizational Initiatives to Boost Ventilator Production
- Complications and Side-Effects Associated with Ventilator Usage
- Lack of Trained Medical Staff
- Coronavirus Outbreak Leading to Rising Global Ventilator Demand
- Increasing Requirement of Portable Ventilators for Homecare and Emergency Usage
- Development of Digital Education and Training Tool
Key Questions Answered:
- Which country has the maximum number of installed bases of ventilators in the year 2019, and why?
- What are the major regulatory changes taking place in the global ventilator market pre-COVID-19, during COVID-19, and post-COVID-19? How are these changes expected to impact the global ventilator market in the future?
- How is the industry expected to evolve during the forecast period 2021-2030?
- What will be the impact on the products that have been awarded emergency use authorization (EUA) during the COVID-19 pandemic, once the pandemic is over?
- How has the supply and demand of the ventilator changed during the COVID-19 phase in contrast to the pre-COVID-19 phase?
- What is the market value estimates of the leading segments of the global ventilator market in 2030?
- What is the change witnessed in the growth rate of the global ventilator market from pre-COVID to post-COVID scenario?
- What are the major driving factors, challenges, and opportunities for the global ventilator market? What will be the impact of these factors once the COVID-19 pandemic is over?
- What is the growth potential of the global ventilator market in each region, including North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest-of-the-World?
- What impact of large ventilator inventories on the global ventilator market is expected once the COVID-19 pandemic is over?
- The largest installed base of the ventilators is in the U.S., and the region still has a requirement of an additional 85,000 ventilators to cope with the situation of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The global regulatory landscape pertaining to the ventilators has undergone significant alterations due to the pandemic. Several companies such as Medtronic Plc, Beijing Aeonmed Co, Ltd, Shenzen Mindray Biomedical Electronics, Vyaire Medical Inc., ResMed, Philips Respironics (Subsidiary of Koninklijke Philips N.V.), Dragerwerk AG & CO. KGaA and GE Healthcare have been awarded EUA owing to the COVID-19 pandemic
- While the global ventilator market is anticipated to witness significant growth, the absence of trained clinical staff would remain a major restraint for the market. Furthermore, the market has the opportunity for expansion in portable ventilators and digital education and training segment.
- Europe's ventilator market is anticipated to witness significant growth owing to the rising incidences and increasing manufacturing of the ventilators.
- Various government and industrial organizations in Middle East and Africa have revamped their production lines for manufacturing ventilators.
- The market has witnessed increased production from various healthcare companies. Furthermore, owing to the pandemic various start-ups have also emerged as key players. Non-healthcare companies across different industry verticals have also developed novel ventilator prototypes and are assisting healthcare companies in increasing ventilator production.
- Aerobiosys Innovations Private Limited
- Air Liquide
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Dyson Ltd.
- Ford Motor Company
- General Electric Company
- General Motors Company
- Getinge AB
- Hamilton Medical
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Löwenstein Medical Innovation GmbH & Co. KG
- Maruti Suzuki India Limited
- Medtronic plc
- OneBreath Inc.
- Penlon Ltd
- Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Smiths Group plc
- VYAIRE MEDICAL, INC.
- Ventec Life Systems
- Ventinova Medical
- Virgin Orbit (Subsidiary of Virgin Group)
- WEINMANN Emergency Medical Technology GmbH + Co. KG
- ZOLL Medical Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/6iix6s