DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size, and Forecasts up to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation market to grow with a healthy CAGR over the forecast period from 2019-2025. The study on transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation market covers the analysis of the leading geographies such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW for the period of 2017 to 2025.
The report on transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation market is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Moreover, the report is a collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
Porter's five forces model in the report provides insights into the competitive rivalry, supplier and buyer positions in the market and opportunities for the new entrants in the global transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation market over the period of 2017 to 2025. Further, Growth Matrix gave in the report brings an insight into the investment areas that existing or new market players can consider.
What does this report deliver?
- Comprehensive analysis of the global as well as regional markets of the transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation market.
- Complete coverage of all the segments in the transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation market to analyze the trends, developments in the global market and forecast of market size up to 2025.
- Comprehensive analysis of the companies operating in the global transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation market. The company profile includes analysis of product portfolio, revenue, SWOT analysis and latest developments of the company.
Growth Matrix presents an analysis of the product segments and geographies that market players should focus to invest, consolidate, expand and/or diversify.
- Growing adoption of transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation therapy for pain management
- Rising prevalence of osteoporosis-related joint, bone, or muscle problems is increasing the demand for pain therapy
- Lack of skilled or trained professionals for the therapy
- Growing pool of cancer patients worldwide and increasing use of terms for the treatment of severe cancer-related pain
- Medtronic plc
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Abbott Laboratories
- Nevro Corp
- NeuroMetrix, Inc.
- Uroplasty, Inc.
- Cogentix Medical, Inc.
- electroCore, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/an6rlo