DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Leukemia Therapeutics Market By Factor (Artificial ionizing radiation, Viruses, Chemotherapy, Genetics, Others), By Severity, By Blood Cell, By Age Groups, By Sex, By Treatment, By Diagnosis, By Route of Administration, By Drugs, By Region, Forecast & Opportunities, 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Leukemia Therapeutics Market is expected to grow at a formidable rate during the forecast period.
The market is driven by the technological advancements and innovations in the field of blood cancer testing on account of the growing number of patients suffering from leukemia. Additionally, growing awareness among the population pertaining to adoption of preventive healthcare is further expected to propel the market during forecast period. Furthermore, supportive government initiatives & policies for promoting cancer awareness is anticipated to fuel the market growth until 2025.
The market can be segmented based on factor, severity, blood cell, age groups, sex, treatment, diagnosis, route of administration, drugs, company and region. Based on severity, the market can be bifurcated into acute and chronic. The chronic leukemia segment is expected to dominate the market during forecast period. This can be accredited to the rising geriatric population and increasing funding for cancer research and the development of new therapies.
Regionally, the Global Leukemia Therapeutics Market has been segmented into Asia-Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, and Middle East & Africa. Among these regions, North America is expected to dominate the market during forecast period. This can be attributed to the presence of a large geriatric population base in the country. Additionally, the presence of key players in the region is further expected to propel the market over 2025.
Major players operating in the Global Leukemia Therapeutics Market include Novartis, AbbVie, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Roche, Amgen, Gilead sciences, Celgene, Eisai, AstraZeneca, Incyte Corporation, Johnson & Johnson, Biogen, Merck, PerkinElmer, Eli Lilly, Abbott, Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Otsuka Holdings, Astellas Pharma and others. The companies operating in the market are using organic strategies such as product launches, mergers and collaborations to boost their share. For instance, in August 2017, Bristol-Myers Squibb acquired IFM Therapeutics in order to fortify its oncology product line.
Years considered for this report:
- Historical Years: 2015-2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020
- Forecast Period: 2021-2025
Objective of the Study
- To analyze and forecast the market size of the Global Leukemia Therapeutics Market.
- To classify and forecast the Global Leukemia Therapeutics Market based on factor, severity, blood cell, age groups, sex, treatment, diagnosis, route of administration, drugs, company and regional distribution.
- To identify drivers and challenges for the Global Leukemia Therapeutics Market.
- To examine competitive developments such as expansions, new product launches, mergers & acquisitions, etc., in the Global Leukemia Therapeutics Market.
- To identify and analyze the profile of leading players operating in the Global Leukemia Therapeutics Market.
Key Topics Covered
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Voice of Customer
5. Global Leukemia Therapeutics Market Outlook
5.1. Market Size & Forecast
5.1.1. By Value & Volume
5.2. Market Share & Forecast
5.2.1. By Factor (Artificial ionizing radiation, Viruses, Chemotherapy, Genetics, Immune suppression, Others)
5.2.2. By Severity (Acute, Chronic)
5.2.3. By Blood Cell (Lymphocytic, Myelogenous)
5.2.4. By Age Groups (0-15, 15-30, 30-50, 50+)
5.2.5. By Sex (Male, Female)
5.2.6. By Treatment (Targeted Therapy, Interferon Therapy, Radiation Therapy, Surgery, Stem Cell Transplantation, Drugs, Gene Therapy, Immunotherapy, Vaccine Therapy, Chemotherapy, Blood Transfusion)
5.2.7. By Diagnosis (Blood test, Biopsy, Physical Exam, Imagining (CT-SCAN, X-RAY, MRI))
5.2.8. By Route of Administration (Oral, Intravenous, Subcutaneous, Intramuscular, Intrathecal)
5.2.9. By Drugs (Antimetabolites, Biosimilars, Asparagine-Specific Enzymes, Hormones (Corticosteroids), Hypomethylating (Demethylating) Agents, Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors, Others)
5.2.10. By Company (2019)
5.2.11. By Region
5.3. Market Attractiveness Index
6. Asia-Pacific Leukemia Therapeutics Market Outlook
7. Europe Leukemia Therapeutics Market Outlook
8. North America Leukemia Therapeutics Market Outlook
9. South America Leukemia Therapeutics Market Outlook
10. Middle East and Africa Leukemia Therapeutics Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamics
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
13.1. Competition Outlook
13.2. Players Profiled (Leading Companies)
13.2.3. Bristol-Myers Squibb
13.2.6. Gilead Sciences
13.2.10. Incyte Corporation
13.2.11. Johnson & Johnson
13.2.15. Eli Lilly
13.2.17. Sumitomo Dainippon Pharma
13.2.18. Thermo Fisher Scientific
13.2.19. Otsuka Holdings
13.2.20. Astellas Pharma
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2sotj2