“Parents and kids are ready to break free from isolation and Zoom fatigue, and we’re thankful Texas Governor Abbott has provided clear guidelines for a safe camp opening. Carolina Creek has received the “All Clear” and we’re ready to welcome campers for the best week of their year!” explains 37-year camp veteran Olson.
Will Camp Be Safe?
“We’ve been diligently working to align our practices with state and federal health recommendations, updated and intensified our cleaning policies, products, and equipment, and developed a physically distant experience while keeping everything you know and love about Carolina Creek intact,” explains Lisa Olson.
The Power of Camp is More Important, Now Than Ever Before
- Camp connects us IRL. (In real life).
- Camp invites us to experience the love of Jesus immersed in the beauty of His natural creation.
- Camp creates an intentional community of caring support, love and acceptance.
- Camp is tons of FUN!
Unprecedented Offers Now Available
Carolina Creek won’t let finances keep kids from experiencing camp. Historically, 20-30% of Carolina Creek campers receive scholarships by generous and caring donors.
Carolina Creek is offering special rates and scholarships this summer for:
- All families in need of assistance.
- Military and First Responders.
- Price matching – if the camp you were signed up for is unable to open, we will price match with a Carolina Creek experience.
Voted Best Camp in Walker County by readers of the Huntsville Item, Carolina Creek offers a variety of sports, art, outdoor adventure, and fun activities on almost 500 acres in an exciting environment where youth and adults experience the love of Jesus Christ. Carolina Creek can serve up to 1,200 people across three unique camps (Lakeview, Creekside and The W!LD) just 90 minutes north of Houston. Since its founding in 2002, Carolina Creek Camp has awarded over $400,000 in scholarships each year to campers from economically or otherwise disadvantaged communities.