DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bioreactors Market Forecast to 2027 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Cell; Molecule; Technology; End User, and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The bioreactors market was valued at US$ 2,958.50 million in 2019 and is projected to reach US$ 5,169.01 million by 2027; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% from 2020 to 2027. The increasing adoption of single-use bioreactors, and rapid growth of the pharmaceuticals and biotechnology industries are among the prime factors driving the bioreactors market. However, stringent regulatory frameworks hinder the growth of the market.
The use of single-use bioreactors has increased in the modern biopharmaceutical processes in the last few years. This can be attributed to their unique ability to allow enhanced process flexibility, reduce investment requirements, and limit operational costs. Also, many companies have developed single-use bioreactors for the production of a wide range of therapeutics. For instance, Distek Inc., has developed a benchtop single-use bioreactor system for recombinant protein production. Single-use bioreactors reduce the risks of contamination and decrease production turnaround times. Moreover, the reduction in validation time has been one of the prime benefits of single-use bioreactors. The rising adoption of single-use bioreactors for upstream bioprocessing is driving the growth of the market.
The global bioreactors market is segmented on the basis of cell, molecule, technology, and end user. The bioreactors market, by molecule, is segmented into monoclonal antibodies, vaccines, recombinant proteins, stem cells, gene therapy, and others. The monoclonal antibodies segment held the largest share of the market in 2019. However, the stem cell segment is projected to register the highest CAGR in the market during the forecast period. Based on cell, the bioreactors market is segmented into mammalian cells, bacterial cells, yeast cells, and others. Based on technology, the market is segmented into wave-induced motion sub, stirred sub, single-use bubble column, and others. Based on end user, the market is segmented into research and development organizations, biopharma manufacturers, contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs).
Key report benefits:
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players and segments in the bioreactors market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global bioreactors market, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Bioreactors Market - Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. Global Bioreactors Market- Market Landscape
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.3 Expert Opinion
5. Global Bioreactors Market - Key Market Dynamics
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Increasing Adoption of Single-Use Bioreactors
5.1.2 Rapid Growth of Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industry
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 Stringent Regulatory Framework
5.3 Market Opportunities
5.3.1 Rising Demand of Personalized Medicine
5.4 Future Trends
5.4.1 Technological Advancements in Bioreactors
5.5 Impact analysis
6. Bioreactors Market- Global Analysis
7. Bioreactors Market- By Cell
7.2 Bioreactors Market Share, by Cell, 2019 and 2027 (%)
7.3 Mammalian Cells
7.4 Bacterial Cells
7.5 Yeast Cells
8. Bioreactors Market- By Molecule
8.2 Bioreactors Market Share, by Molecule, 2019 and 2027 (%)
8.3 Monoclonal Antibodies
8.5 Recombinant Proteins
8.6 Stem Cells
8.7 Gene Therapy
9. Global Bioreactors Market Analysis- By Technology
9.2 Global Bioreactors Market, By Technology 2019 & 2027 (%)
9.3 Wave-Induced Motion SUB
9.4 Stirred SUB
9.5 Single-Use Bubble Column
9.6 Other Technologies
10. Global Bioreactors Market Analysis- By End User
10.2 Global Bioreactors Market, By End User 2019 & 2027 (%)
10.3 Research And Development Organizations
10.4 Biopharma Manufacturers
10.5 Contract Manufacturing Organisations (CMOs)
11. Bioreactors Market - Geographical Analysis
12. Bioreactors Market - Industry Landscape
12.2 Growth Strategies Done by the Companies in the Market, (%)
12.3 Organic Developments
12.4 Inorganic Developments
13. Company Profiles
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Applikon Biotechnology BV
- Merck KGaA
- Sartorius AG
- PBS Biotech, Inc.
- General Electric Company
- Bioengineering AG
- Danaher (Pall Corporation)
- bbi-biotech GmbH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/235ppa
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.