DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Robotic Surgery Devices Global Market Report 2020-30: COVID-19 Growth and Change" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global robotic surgery devices market.
The global robotic surgery devices market is expected to decline from $5.04 billion in 2019 to $4.84 billion in 2020 at a rate -3.91%. The decline is mainly due to the Covid-19 outbreak resulting in other patients delaying their episodes of care. The market is then expected to stabilize and reach $7.71 billion in 2023 at CAGR of 16.81%.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3 working days of order.
North America was the largest region in the robotic surgery devices market in 2019. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing regions in the forecast period.
The robotic surgery devices market covered in this report is segmented by product and service into robotic systems, instruments & accessories, services and by surgery type into urological surgery, gynecological surgery, orthopedic surgery, neurosurgery, other applications.
Expensive robotic surgery is hampering the robotic surgery devices market. Robotic surgery is comparatively more expensive than other traditional ways of surgeries as it is associated with a lot of complications, requires highly trained senior doctors to operate robotic systems/instruments, complex technical operation, and maintenance. A single robotic system costs around $2 million and the surgery costs about a range of $3000 - $6000. The annual maintenance cost of robotic surgery devices usually costs between $100,000 - $170,000. The largest robotic surgery device manufacturer Intuitive Surgical supplies the single-use or disposable surgical tools used for robotic arms for surgeries. This is one of the reasons that robotic surgeries are more costly. The huge cost associated with robotic surgeries is therefore hindering the market growth.
The rise in demand for minimally invasive technology is driving the robotic surgery devices market. Minimally Invasive (MI) surgery devices are equipped with imaging and catheter technologies that can be easily inserted into any parts of the body. Robotic surgery procedures are usually associated with minimally invasive surgeries. These technologies are mainly used for Heart, Laparoscopy, Orthopedic, Gynecological, and Urological surgeries. Robotic surgeries were introduced to reduce patient hospital length of stay (LOS), pain, complications, return to work time, and reoperations. According to the Intuitive Surgical company report, there is a 24% growth year on year for instruments and accessories.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Robotic Surgery Devices Market Characteristics
3. Robotic Surgery Devices Market Size And Growth
3.1. Global Robotic Surgery Devices Historic Market, 2015 - 2019, $ Billion
3.1.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.1.2. Restraints On The Market
3.2. Global Robotic Surgery Devices Forecast Market, 2019 - 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
3.2.1. Drivers Of The Market
3.2.2. Restraints On the Market
4. Robotic Surgery Devices Market Segmentation
4.1. Global Robotic Surgery Devices Market, Segmentation By Product and Service, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
4.2. Global Robotic Surgery Devices Market, Segmentation By Surgery Type , Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5. Robotic Surgery Devices Market Regional And Country Analysis
5.1. Global Robotic Surgery Devices Market, Split By Region, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
5.2. Global Robotic Surgery Devices Market, Split By Country, Historic and Forecast, 2015-2019, 2023F, 2025F, 2030F, $ Billion
- Intuitive Surgical
- Smith & Nephew
- Mazor Robotics
- THINK Surgical
- TINAVI Medical Technology Co. Ltd.
- Hansen Medical
- Auris Surgical Robotics Inc (Hansen Medical Inc)
- CMR Surgical
- Zimmer Biomet
- Corindus Vascular Robotics
- Verb Surgical
- Meere Company
- Titan Medical
- Stereotaxis, Inc.
- KUKA AG
- Microbot Medical
- OMNIlife science Inc.
- Preceyes BV
- AvateraMedical GmbH
- Medicaroid Corporation
- TINAVI Medical Technology Co. Ltd.
- AOT AG
- Rob Surgical Systems
- Siasun Robot & Automation Co. Ltd.
- Ekso Bionics Holdings
- Globus Medical
- Maxar Technologies Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/np6any