The US metered dose inhaler market is anticipated to grow at a substantial rate of around 2.0% during the forecast period. The major factors that are contributing significantly to the market growth include rising air pollution, growing geriatric population, and high healthcare expenditure. The rising prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases, increasing geriatric population, and technological advancement are the major factors augmenting the growth of Metered Dose Inhaler market in the US.
Further, the increasing demand for inhaler due to increasing COPD and asthma patients in the US has endorsed the approval of cohesive reimbursement policies in the US, is further fueling the growth of the market. The US the major market in the North American region due to greater healthcare expenditure and a higher prevalence rate of respiratory diseases.
The US metered dose inhaler market is segmented based on type, application, and end-user. Based on the type, preventive, reliever, and long-acting bronchodilators inhaler are analyzed. The preventive metered dose inhaler segment led the global metered dose inhaler market in 2018. Preventive inhalers are most widely used in the treatment of asthma in children and adults. These inhalers do not entail side effects for long-term use, and exceptionally decreases the possibility of an asthma exacerbation. The preventive inhalers further reduce the airways swelling and hence, are recommended for regular use by the physician. Some of the preventive inhalers available in the market include Budesonide and Fluticasone. Moreover, based on the application, the market has been classified into asthma and COPD diseases. In addition, based on the end-user, homecare and hospitals and clinics have been analyzed.
- 3M Co.
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
- Adamis Pharmaceuticals Corp.
- Adherium Ltd.
- Aradigm Corp.
- AstraZeneca PLC
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Drive Devilbiss Healthcare LLC
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Manta Devices LLC
- Novartis AG
- Omron Healthcare Inc.
- ResMed Corp.
- Pulmatrix Inc.
- Savara, Inc.
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals
- Teva Pharmaceuticals Industries Ltd.
The Report Covers
- Comprehensive research methodology of the US metered dose inhaler market.
- This report also includes a detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- An exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the US metered dose inhaler market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the US metered dose inhaler market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Report Summary
1.1. Research Methods and Tools
1.2. Market Breakdown
1.2.1. By Segments
2. Market Overview and Insights
2.1. Scope of the Report
2.2. Analyst Insight & Current Market Trends
2.2.1. Key Findings
2.3. Rules & Regulations
3. Competitive Landscape
3.1. Company Share Analysis
3.2. Key Strategy Analysis
3.3. Key Company Analysis
3.3.2. Financial Analysis
3.3.3. SWOT Analysis
3.3.4. Recent Developments
4. Market Determinants
5. Market Segmentation
5.1. US Metered Dose Inhaler Market by Type
5.1.1. Preventive Dry Powdered Inhaler
5.1.2. Reliever Dry Powdered Inhaler
5.1.3. Long Acting Bronchodilators Metered Dose Inhaler
5.2. US Metered Dose Inhaler Market by Application
5.2.2. Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
5.3. US Metered Dose Inhaler Market by End-User
5.3.2. Hospitals and Clinics
6. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/3b1bny