DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Nerve Repair and Regeneration - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Nerve Repair and Regeneration market worldwide is projected to grow by US$7.1 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 12.1%. Neurostimulation & Neuromodulation Devices, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 12.3%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$11.8 Billion by the year 2025, Neurostimulation & Neuromodulation Devices will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 11% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$339.2 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$405.8 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Neurostimulation & Neuromodulation Devices will reach a market size of US$527.3 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 16.1% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$1.4 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others:
- ABB Ltd.
- Accuenergy Ltd.
- Albireo Energy, LLC
- Eaton Corporation Inc.
- Emerson Electric Company
- Fluke Corporation
- Fuji Electric FA Components & Systems Co., Ltd.
- GE Grid Solutions
- Greystone Energy Systems Inc.
- Littelfuse, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation
- Omron Corporation
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Samsara Networks, Inc.
- Schneider Electric SE
- Siemens AG
- VaCom Technologies
- Veris Industries
Yokogawa Electric Corporation.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW
- Nerve Repair and Regeneration Market Set for a Rapid Growth
- Neurostimulation and Neuromodulation Devices: Largest Product Segment
- Biomaterials to Exhibit Rapid Growth
- Nerve Repair and Regeneration Market by Application
US and Europe Dominate the Market, Asia-Pacific to Register the Fastest Growth
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- High Incidence of Brain Disorders and Nerve Injuries: Primary Market Driver
- EXHIBIT 1: Annual Incidence of Adult-Onset Neurologic Disorders in the US
- EXHIBIT 2: Symptomatic Epilepsy Incidence by Type (2019): Percentage Share Breakdown of Congenital, Degenerative, Infective, Neoplastic, Trauma, and Vascular Epilepsy
- EXHIBIT 3: Global Alzheimer's Prevalence by Age Group
- EXHIBIT 4: Diagnosed Prevalence Cases of Parkinson's Disease Across Select Countries
- Classification of Nerve Injuries
- Recent Developments in Spinal Cord Injury Treatment
- Rising Geriatric Population and Subsequent Growth in Prevalence Of Neurological Disorders
- EXHIBIT 5: Global Population Statistics for the 65+ Age Group in Million by Geographic Region for the Years 2019, 2025, 2035 and 2050
- Intensified Research Activity Across Various Neural Disciplines Induces Additional Optimism
- Stem Cell Therapy: A Promising Avenue for Nerve Repair and Regeneration
- New Biomaterials Pave the Way for Innovative Neurodegeneration Therapies
- Role of Nerve Conduits in the Treatment of Peripheral Nerve Injury
- Innovative Nerve Conduits from Stryker
- Technological Advancements and Product Innovations - A Key Growth Driver
- Neurostimulation Allows Paralyzed People to Regain Leg Movement
- Neurostimulator to Treat Neurological Conditions
- Micro-Implantable Solution for Neurostimulation
- Parasym Device for Neurostimulation
- Boston Scientific's Spinal Cord Stimulation Improves Quality of Life
- Intellis Platform Presents Smallest Implantable Neurostimulator
- Innovation in Deep Brain Stimulation for Parkinson's Disease
- Innovations in Spinal Cord Stimulation for Pain
- Smart Neuromodulation: The Combination of AI and Neuromodulation Technologies
- New Dynamic Lead Interface Design for Neurostimulator Devices
- Wireless SCS Neuromodulation Therapy: An Alternative to Traditional SCS System
- Select Recent Approvals of Neuro-stimulation and Neuromodulation Devices
- Select Launches in Spinal Cord Stimulation (SCS) Market
- Select Launches in Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS) Market
- Select Neurostimulation Devices in Clinical Trials
Select Neuromodulation Devices in Clinical Trials
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dhc95v