The biotechnology reagents market is poised to grow by $ 37.87 bn during 2020-2024 progressing at a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period. The report on the biotechnology reagents market provides a holistic analysis, market size and forecast, trends, growth drivers, and challenges, as well as vendor analysis covering around 25 vendors.
The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current global market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The market is driven by the presence of high-throughput and novel technologies and high usage of biotechnology reagents in diagnostic and therapeutic applications. In addition, the presence of high-throughput and novel technologies is anticipated to boost the growth of the market as well.
This study identifies the increasing R&D investments by federal agencies and biotechnology firms as one of the prime reasons driving the biotechnology reagents market growth during the next few years.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Agilent Technologies Inc.
- Becton, Dickinson and Co.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Danaher Corp.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- General Electric Co.Merck KGaA
- PerkinElmer Inc.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
- Market Overview
2. Market Landscape
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
3. Market Sizing
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
4. Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
5. Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology
- Chromatography - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- In-vitro diagnostics - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Polymerase chain reaction - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cell culture - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Technology
6. Customer landscape
7. Geographic Landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
8. Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
9. Vendor Landscape
- Landscape disruption
10. Vendor Analysis
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/jdmnpl.