DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Collagen peptides Market to 2027 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Source; Application, and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global collagen peptides market was valued at US$ 852.4 Mn in 2018 and is projected to be worth US$ 2,129.9 Mn by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.9% during the forecast period.
Collagen peptide, also known as collagen hydrolysate are short chains of amino acids derived from collagen. It is produced by the hydrolysis process from type I collagen. Collagen peptides are more bioavailable and are better absorbed into the bloodstream due to shorter chains of amino acids as compared to collagen and gelatin. Collagen peptides are readily broken down into a form that can enter the bloodstream after digestion. After consumption and absorption, collagen peptides travel throughout the body, rebuilding, repairing, and providing energy. Collagen peptides are carried to the different tissues where cells will build the peptides into full-length collagen helices to repair the skin, bones, and joints. Collagen peptide is a versatile source of protein and an important element of healthy nutrition. Their nutritional and physiological properties promote the bones, joints, and skin health.
The nutritional products application segment accounted for the largest share in the global collagen peptide market in 2018. Collagen peptide derived from various sources such as cattle hide and bones, pigskin, poultry and fish, sheep, and goat are extensively used as a protein source in everyday foods and sports nutrition. Collagen supplements are consumed by health-conscious customers to improve skin health, relieve joint pain, boost muscle mass, and promote heart health.
North America accounted for the largest share of the global collagen peptide market in 2018. The growth of the market in this region is primarily attributed to the growing demand for collagen peptide for several applications such as nutritional products, beverages, dairy products, meat and poultry products, healthcare, cosmetic, and others. Additionally, the rise in purchasing power along with a growing focus towards health is stimulating the demand for the market. Increasing focus towards research and development to expand and diversify the application base of collagen peptide has also boosted the demand. Further, the rise in demand for natural and organic personal care products is also expected to accelerate the growth of collagen peptide market in North America.
- Amikozen Co., Ltd
- BSA Pharma Inc.
- Chaitanya Biologicals Private Limited
- Collagen Solutions Plc
- Darling Ingredients
- Gelita AG
- Holista CollTech Limited
- ITALGELATINE S.p.A.
- LAPI GELATINE S.p.a.
- Nitta Gelatin, NA Inc
- Gelatines Junc SL
- Tessenderlo Group
- Titan Biotech
- Jellice Pioneer Private Limited Taiwan Branch
Reasons to Buy:
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global collagen peptide market, thereby allowing players to develop effective long term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth the market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin commercial interest with respect to products, segmentation and industry verticals.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Key Takeaways
3. Research Methodology
4. Collagen Peptide Market Landscape
4.1 Market Overview
4.2 PEST Analysis
4.3 Expert Opinion
5. Collagen Peptide Market - Key Industry Dynamics
5.1 Market Drivers
5.1.1 Significant Shift of Consumers Toward Healthy Lifestyles and High Protein Consumption
5.1.2 Increasing Demand for Collagen Peptide as a Functional Ingredient in Food Processing
5.2 Market Restraints
5.2.1 Safety Concern Related to The Use of Collagen Peptide
5.3 Market Opportunities:
5.3.1 Increasing Usage of Collagen Peptide as Biomaterials
5.4 Future Trends:
5.4.1 Emerging Demand for Collagen-Infused Nutricosmetics
5.5 Impact Analysis
6. Collagen Peptide - Global Market Analysis
6.1 Global Collagen Peptide Market Overview
6.2 Global Collagen Peptide Market Forecast and Analysis
6.3 Market Positioning - Global Market Players Ranking
7. Global Collagen Peptide Market Analysis - By Source
7.2 Global Collagen Peptide Market Breakdown, by Source, 2018 & 2027
7.3 Cattle Hide and Bones
7.5 Poultry and Fish
7.6 Sheep and Goat
8. Global Collagen Peptide Market Analysis - By Application
8.2 Global Collagen Peptide Market Breakdown, by Application, 2018 & 2027
8.3 Nutritional Products
8.5 Dairy Products
8.6 Meat and Poultry Products
9. Global Collagen Peptide Market - Geographical Analysis
9.2 North America Collagen Peptide Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027
9.3 Europe Collagen Peptide Market Revenue Forecasts To 2027
9.4 APAC: Collagen Peptides Market
9.5 MEA Collagen Peptide Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027
9.6 SAM Collagen Peptide Market Revenue And Forecasts To 2027
10. Industry Landscape
10.2 Product News
11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1zzvz5