WARSAW, Ind. & KALAMAZOO, Mich.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Branford Group, a Global Industrial Auction Company, in conjunction with Prestige Auctions will conduct a series of 2 Online Auctions to sell the assets of formerly Micro Machine Company located at 2429 N. Burdick Street, Kalamazoo, MI & 4130 Corridor Drive, Warsaw, IN.
Auction Sale # 1 will be the Kalamazoo, MI facility online auction and will open on Monday, March 23, 9AM (EDT) while Sale # 2 the Warsaw, IN facility online auction will be open for online bidding beginning Monday, April 13, 9AM (EDT). All interested parties can find full auction details including equipment listings, photo galleries, video preview, lot catalogs, and bidding instructions by clicking on the following links: Kalamazoo, MI and Warsaw, IN
For over 50 years, Micro Machine Company has been a major contract manufacturer of precision medical devices including instruments and implants for knees, hips, extremities, and spine & was a preferred supplier to many industry leading Medical Device Companies.
The equipment offered at the auctions will include over (50) CNC Machine Tools as late as 2015, massive quantities of Tooling, QC and Inspection, Tool Room, Finishing, Fork Trucks and plant support equipment. There will be over 1,000 lots of modern machinery and equipment being offered for sale.
The Auctions will feature:
- (Qty 27) To 2013 Haas 4 & 5 Axis Vertical Machining Centers
- 2011 Mazak Integrex i-200S CNC Multi-Tasking Mill/Turn Center
- 2010 Mori Seiki NT 1000S/ CNC Multi-Tasking Mill/Turn Center
- (Qty 4) To 2011 Star, Citizen, & Tsugami Swiss Type Turning Centers
- (Qty 12) To 2013 Sodick, Charmilles, Mitsubishi & Brother CNC Wire EDM Machines
- Over 200 Lots of QC/ Inspection/ CMM’s
- Over 200 Lots of new/used tooling
- Toolroom/ Saws/ Finishing/ Raw Material/ Forktrucks/ & Plant Support
According to Andrew Duncan, Vice President of Business Development at The Branford Group, The Micro Machine Company Auctions will provide buyers a unique opportunity to purchase state of the art, ultra clean, precision CNC metalworking equipment and tooling at a reduced cost. With over 1,000 lots and spread over 2 auctions, the two state-of-the-art facilities will offer everything from 2015 CNC machinery to a host of plant support and well maintained equipment. The facilities also lend themselves to potential going concern buyers.