GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Forte Payment Systems®, a CSG® (NASDAQ: CSGS) company, today announced its new BillPay solution including omnichannel accessibility, payer-friendly navigation, biller customization, and advanced technology that delivers a secure and seamless payment experience.
BillPay gives billers the ability to collect payments and payers the freedom to transact when, where, and how they want. The solution offers an elevated approach to digital payment transformation, helping companies gain superior insight into business performance and customer satisfaction.
“Consumer demands, evolving technology, security, and growing connectivity all contribute to the shifting focus in payments,” said Jeff Thorness, senior vice president and head of payments solutions, CSG. “With our release of BillPay, we are committed to delivering simplified payment operations with the greatest emphasis on customer experience to increase satisfaction, improve operations, and help businesses drive revenue.”
BillPay enables billers to manage and research all transactions in a hosted and secure environment, while automation tools boost cashflow, keep customer payment information current, and improve collection ratios.
The new release offers an enhanced user-interface (UI) that simplifies payment activities and streamlines the customer experience. Consumers are empowered to self-serve more than ever with the ability to schedule payments, autopay, and customize email notification preferences.
Advanced functionality includes:
- Omnichannel experience: Pay with any device by web, kiosk, or in-person.
- Security: PCI-DSS security standard protects the bottom line and payers’ privacy.
- Card present compatibility: BillPay’s responsive web application with Magtek’s eDynamo turns a mobile device or tablet into an EMV certified point-of-sale solution.
- Portal customization: Customize the payer experience by adding personalized communications and settings.
- PayNow and/or RegisterPay mode: Search for bills and pay immediately or register for an account to schedule payments and enroll in autopay.
- Reconciliation: Payment activity files accommodate various header and trailer information consumed by any reconciliation platform and received via email or sFTP.
- Reliability: 99.9% uptime.
- Customer support: In-line assistance and Forte support contacts are easily accessible in the portal.
Forte is planning several new UI enhanced deployments to its BillPay solution in the coming year. For more information about Forte’s complete suite of payment solutions, visit www.forte.net.
For more than 35 years, CSG has simplified the complexity of business, delivering innovative customer engagement solutions that help companies acquire, monetize, engage and retain customers. Operating across more than 120 countries worldwide, CSG manages billions of critical customer interactions annually, and its award-winning suite of software and services allow companies across dozens of industries to tackle their biggest business challenges and thrive in an ever-changing marketplace. CSG is the trusted partner for driving digital innovation for hundreds of leading global brands, including AT&T, Charter Communications, Comcast, DISH, Eastlink, Formula One, iflix, Maximus, MTN and Telstra. To learn more, visit our website at csgi.com and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
Copyright © 2020 CSG Systems International, Inc. and/or its affiliates (“CSG”). All rights reserved. CSG® and Forte® are registered trademarks of CSG Systems International, Inc.