DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Catheter Stabilization Device/Catheter Securement Devices - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Catheter Stabilization Device/Catheter Securement Devices market worldwide is projected to grow by US$718.3 Million, driven by a compounded growth of 7.2%.
Arterial, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 7.8%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$593 Million by the year 2025, Arterial will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 8.2% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$32.6 Million to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$33.6 Million worth of projected demand in the region will come from Rest of Europe markets. In Japan, Arterial will reach a market size of US$55.9 Million by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 6.9% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$123.3 Million in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders. Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific. All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include, among others,
- 3M Company
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- BARD, A Becton, Dickinson Company
- Baxter International, Inc.
- Centurion Medical Products
- ConvaTec, Inc.
- M. C. Johnson Company, Inc.
- Medtronic PLC
- Merit Medical Systems, Inc.
- Smiths Group PLC
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Catheter Stabilization Device/Catheter Securement Devices Market: Prelude
- Peripheral Catheter Securement Devices: The Largest Product Type
- Hospitals Dominate Global Catheter Stabilization Device/Catheter Securement Devices Market
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Catheter Stabilization Device/Catheter Securement Devices Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Rising Prevalence of Lifestyle Diseases Worldwide Fuels Market Growth
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Leading Causes of Mortality Worldwide: Number of Deaths in Millions by Cause for 2016
- Global Diabetes Prevalence: Number of Adults with Diabetes in Million by Region for the Years 2017 and 2045
- Number of Diabetes-related Deaths in Million by Region for the Year 2017
- Top Obese Countries Worldwide - Ranked by Adult Obese Individuals as % of Total Population for 2019E
- Cancer Prevalence Worldwide: Number of Cancer Cases in Million by Cancer Type for 2018
- Global Cancer Incidence: Number of Cancer Cases in Million for the Years 2018 and 2040
- Cancer-related Mortalities Worldwide: Number of Cancer Deaths in Million by Cancer Type for 2018
- Age-Standardized Incidence of Cancer Worldwide in % for 2018
- Expanding Geriatric Population Susceptible to Chronic Diseases Drives Demand
- Expanding Elderly Population Worldwide - Breakdown of Number of People Aged 60+ Years in Billion by Geographic Region for the Years 2017 and 2050
- Sustained Increase in Healthcare Spending to Manage Chronic Diseases and Subsequent Growth in Demand for Medical Products: A Market Opportunity
- Global Healthcare Outlook: Spending in US$ Billion for 2017 and 2022
- Global Healthcare Spending: Top Countries Ranked by Public Health Spending Per Capital (in $) and Share of GDP Spent on Public Health
- Growing Need to Reduce Occurrence of Healthcare-Associated Infections Enhances Demand for Catheter Stabilization Devices
- Development of Advanced Securement Devices Promotes Adoption
- Guidelines Stipulating Use of Catheter Stabilization Devices of Government Drive Market Demand
- Growing Awareness about Catheter-related Complications Support Demand for Catheter Securement Devices
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- US Catheter Stabilization Device/Catheter Securement Devices Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Market Facts & Figures
- European Catheter Stabilization Device/Catheter Securement Devices Market: Competitor Market Share Scenario (in %) for 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pvcunm