CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE:H) today announced the opening of Hyatt House Nashville/Franklin-Cool Springs, marking the first Hyatt House hotel in Franklin, Tenn. and twelfth Hyatt-branded hotel in the Nashville area. Hyatt House Nashville/Franklin-Cool Springs is conveniently located halfway between Nashville and Franklin, providing guests the service and convenience of hotel living with the casual comforts of home. The hotel is owned by H. H. Heritage Inn of Franklin, LLC and managed by Tharaldson Hospitality Management Company.
“Hyatt House Nashville/Franklin-Cool Springs offers a welcoming and warm environment that encourages guests to live like residents – we want each guest who comes through our doors to feel that they can let their real-life routines roll on, even when they’re on the road,” said General Manager David Neal. “Whether guests are visiting for a short trip or an extended stay, we know Hyatt House Nashville/Franklin-Cool Springs is the perfect place to offer a personalized hotel experience that will make people feel right at home.”
Hyatt House Nashville/Franklin-Cool Springs is located 30 minutes south of Nashville, with easy access to all the city’s famous and historic attractions, including Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, Music City Center, downtown Broadway Honky Tonks, and much more. Historic downtown Franklin is also just minutes away, boasting a 14-block stretch of old-fashioned shops, theaters, restaurants and a renovated factory complex surrounding Franklin Square. The Cool Springs area is home to the new Mitsubishi Motors North America, Schneider Electric and Nissan North America. The hotel is also conveniently located near Arrington Vineyards for those guests who want to enjoy a day at the winery, as well as the Carnton home and museum just a few miles from downtown Franklin.
Hyatt House Nashville/Franklin-Cool Springs offers:
- 125 apartment-style Kitchen Suites with fully-equipped kitchens, comfy living rooms, spacious bedrooms and stylish bathrooms with complimentary skin and hair care amenities from KenetMD™
- Free Wi-Fi throughout hotel and guestrooms
- The Commons, a comfy lounge with an open and welcoming space for guests to relax, gather and socialize, and the Outdoor Commons, which includes an outdoor fire pit and BBQ grill, the perfect place to sip cocktails and enjoy savory bites
- Complimentary Morning Spread, a full hot breakfast served daily for guests, featuring a made-to-order Omelet Bar and assorted Breakfast breads + bowls bar with steel-cut oatmeal, fresh fruit and more, along with vegetarian and gluten free options
- H Bar, which features the Sip + Snack Menu, serving freshly prepared items including soups and sandwiches, plus premium beers and wines, offered seven days a week
- 24-hour grab-and-go H Market to meet the everyday needs of guests, from snacks and sundries to freshly prepared salads and sandwiches.
- 24-hour Workout Room to keep fitness routines going
- Gathering Rooms with more than 975 square feet of flexible meeting spaces, a thoughtful food and beverage menu, audiovisual equipment and a House Host to make sure events are a real crowd pleaser
- Borrows Menu with often-forgotten items from phone charges to razors
- A Very Important Resident (VIR) program, which includes a complimentary welcome amenity, H Bar dining credit, laundry credit, and other personalized perks, for guests staying 30 or more consecutive nights
- A pet-friendly policy that welcomes most dogs or cats (fees apply)
- Free hotel shuttle for local transportation with-in a 3-mile radius
HYATT HOUSE NASHVILLE/FRANKLIN-COOL SPRINGS LEADERSHIP
Hyatt House Nashville/Franklin-Cool Springs is under the leadership of General Manager David Neal and Director of Sales Jennifer Hewson. In his role, Neal is directly responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the hotel, including overseeing the hotel’s 35 associates and ensuring guests encounter the thoughtful service for which the Hyatt House brand is known. Neal is joined by Hewson, Director of Sales, who is responsible for providing sales service and support to travelers and meeting planners frequenting the Nashville/Franklin-Cool Springs area.
For more information, please visit www.hyatthousenashvillefranklincoolsprings.com
World of Hyatt Gives Members 500 Reasons to Stay Somewhere New
To provide World of Hyatt members even more ways to be rewarded, World of Hyatt is offering members the opportunity to earn 500 Bonus Points for qualifying nights a Hyatt House Nashville/Franklin-Cool Springs through April 30, 2020, part of World of Hyatt’s new hotel member offer. Additional participating hotels and their offer stay periods can be found at worldofhyatt.com/newhotelbonus. No registration is required, and members can earn on top of other offers.
Terms & Conditions
Offer valid for 500 Bonus Points for each qualifying night stayed by World of Hyatt members in good standing during a hotel’s offer period at participating hotels and resorts. Offer valid at participating hotels and resorts for stays with a checkout date during each hotel’s offer period. For each hotel’s offer period, visit worldofhyatt.com/newhotelbonus. To be eligible for this offer you must be a World of Hyatt member in good standing at time of reservation and stay, stay at a participating hotel with a checkout date during that hotel’s offer period, provide your World of Hyatt membership number at time of check-in, and either pay an Eligible Rate or redeem a free night award. An “Eligible Rate” and “Ineligible Rate” are defined in the World of Hyatt Terms and Conditions (located at worldofhyatt.com/terms). Only one point bonus may be earned per member, per stay, regardless of the number of rooms booked. Only the room occupied by the member will count toward this offer. Two or more consecutive nights at the same hotel will be deemed one stay. All points awarded under this offer are Bonus Points. This offer is subject to the complete terms and conditions of the World of Hyatt program. Please allow 3-4 weeks after travel is completed for World of Hyatt Bonus Points to be credited to your Account. To join World of Hyatt, visit worldofhyatt.com. Qualifying nights will automatically be tracked when you provide your World of Hyatt membership number at check-in. A limited number of rooms are allocated to this offer; reservations subject to availability. Offer not valid with groups, conventions, other promotional offers, tour packages or special rate programs. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply. Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time without notice. The trademarks Hyatt®, World of Hyatt® and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. © 2019 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
For additional information, visit worldofhyatt.com/newhotelbonus.
The term “Hyatt” is used in this release for convenience to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation and/or one or more of its affiliates.
ABOUT HYATT HOUSE
Hyatt House hotels are designed to welcome guests, including World of Hyatt members, as extended stay residents seeking the conveniences of home. Modern, apartment-style suites with fully equipped kitchens and separate living and sleeping areas provide guests a stylish and comfortable environment so they can better maintain their work and personal routines while traveling. At more than 90 locations, the Hyatt House brand delivers home-like amenities, neighborly service and upscale spaces, including free hot breakfast for guests with made to order omelets; H Bar with a Sip + Snack menu; and indoor and outdoor communal spaces for productivity or relaxation. For more information, please visit hyatthouse.com. Join the conversation on Facebook or Instagram and tag photos with #HyattHouse and #WhySettle.
ABOUT THARALDSON HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT COMPANY
Tharaldson Hospitality Management’s mission is to operate the most profitable hotels in the world by hiring the brightest people and providing them with the tools and know-how to produce industry-leading bottom lines. We will constantly pursue this mission while never sacrificing the satisfaction of our guest or employees.