DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "2020 Europe Sexually-Transmitted Disease (STD) Testing Market: France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK - Supplier Shares and Sales Segment Forecasts - Chancroid, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes, HPV, Syphilis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This new 318-page report from the author provides analysis of the European sexually-transmitted disease testing market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts by country, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers.
The report presents detailed analysis of the STD market in Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK), Current scientific views on epidemiology and etiology are presented for Chancroid, Chlamydia, Gonorrhea, Herpes, HPV, and Syphilis.
The report provides test volume and sales forecasts by country and market segment, including:
- Commercial/Private Labs
- Physician Offices
- Public Health Labs
In addition to test volume and sales projections, the report presents sales and market share estimates for major suppliers of STD diagnostic products, by test and country.
Also, the report:
- Examines market applications of Molecular Diagnostics, Monoclonal Antibodies, Immunoassays, IT and other emerging technologies
- Reviews features and operating characteristics of major analyzers used for STD testing
- Profiles key suppliers and potential market entrants developing innovative technologies and products
- Analyzes emerging opportunities, alternative market penetration strategies, market entry barriers/risks, and strategic planning issues.
- Beckman Coulter/Danaher
- Becton Dickinson
- Eiken Chemical
- Elitech Group
- Enzo Biochem
- GSK Biologicals
- Leica Biosystems
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
- Takara Bio
- Thermo Fisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/zdsgat