LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the global online language learning market and it is poised to grow by USD 18 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of nearly 18% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Flexibility and cost benefits of online learning of languages have been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, threat from open sources might hamper market growth. Request a free sample report
Online Language Learning Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Online Language Learning market is segmented as below:
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR30056
Online Language Learning Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our global online language learning market report covers the following areas:
- Online Language Learning market size
- Online Language Learning market trends
- Online Language Learning industry analysis
This study identifies artificial intelligence (AI) in language learning as one of the prime reasons driving the online language learning market growth during the next few years.
Online Language Learning Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the global online language learning market, including some of the vendors such as Duolingo, Houghton Mifflin Harcour, Pearson, Rosetta Stone and Sanako. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the Online Language Learning market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Online Language Learning Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Online Language Learning market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the Online Language Learning market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the Online Language Learning products industry across
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of Online Language Learning market vendors
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.