PARSIPPANY, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Tangoe®, one complete solution for order, invoice, inventory and expense management across telecom, mobile and cloud environments, today unveiled a major enhancement to its Tangoe Platform for cloud to help organizations solve chronic cloud challenges like lack of centralized visibility, overspending on budget and overestimating capacity and business needs.
Tangoe’s solution helps enterprises effectively manage expenses for their complex cloud environments by shedding light on spend, usage, allocations and more, revealing issues that organizations may be unaware of.
The enhanced cloud application — of which Tangoe users got a sneak preview at Tangoe Live 2019, the company’s user conference — is now available and delivers all of the capabilities of the original Cloud Expense Management (CEM) solution, including proactive usage management and industry-leading cloud expense management, along with new features powered by enhanced automation and an all-new Reporting and Analytics engine.
“Driven by customer demand and backed by our long history of innovation in expense management, the Tangoe Platform with its enhanced Cloud application delivers a complete solution that offers optimization as well as expense management,” said Ivan Latanision, Chief Product Officer at Tangoe. “With this solution, Tangoe is helping our customers optimize the cloud, reach new levels of business intelligence and power their business.”
Tangoe’s solution offers an enterprise the following benefits:
- Visibility into cloud spend by linking in one place all cloud expenses and assets to departments or cost centers. This helps organizations effectively leverage available cloud resources, control usage and spend, identify trends and accurately forecast future needs.
- Cost allocation and analysis, which transforms complex cloud billing data into meaningful information through tagging, reporting and analytics to enable more informed business decisions.
- Easy ways to optimize usage and spend through governance policies and procedures, which allows an organization to manage the acquisition and utilization of cloud assets and approve, allocate and forecast cloud resources and expenses.
New features announced today include:
- Pulse alerts: These customizable alerts send an email notification when a predetermined limit in budget, storage or time frame is reached, allowing customers to act on rising cloud costs and avoid any potential cost shock.
- Automated data pulls: The Tangoe Platform now connects via API to Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft Azure portals to automatically import detailed daily usage data and tagging information into one centralized location, allowing advance reporting on issues like false alerts, and ensuring accuracy for ongoing reporting and cost allocation. These daily data pulls allow organizations to be efficient in their cloud spend, right-sizing their cloud footprint by showing what cost centers are using which resources.
- New reporting and analytics: The solution features an all-new reporting and analytics engine that provides comprehensive cloud service data, allowing organizations to pinpoint opportunities for savings, reveal hidden issues and make proactive decisions.
Tangoe helps nearly half of the Fortune 500 work smarter, save money and be confident by simplifying complex technology processes through automation. The Tangoe Platform is one complete solution that helps customers place technology orders, pay invoices, track inventory and find cost savings for telecom, mobile and cloud – including IoT and 5G. Tangoe manages more than $40 billion in technology expenses across 10 million global technology assets and $2 billion in managed payments. Tangoe is backed by 20 years of industry experience and more than 1,400 technology, product, and service delivery experts who monitor, manage, dispute, and report on the day-to-day operations behind customers’ telecom, mobile, and cloud environments. With Tangoe customers have everything needed to confidently manage assets, roll out new programs, and improve the bottom line. To learn more about Tangoe, visit tangoe.com, or visit Tangoe on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.