BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Looking for the best treadmill Black Friday 2019 deals? Money saving experts at Consumer Walk have identified the top Black Friday treadmill, elliptical and more exercise machine deals for 2019. Find them listed below.
Best Treadmill deals:
- Save up to 66% on a wide range of treadmills at Amazon - check live prices on NordicTrack, Bowflex & ProForm motorized jogging machines & mini steppers
- Save up to 40% on NordicTrack treadmills at Amazon - check live prices on best-selling T Series, C series & commercial treadmills
- Save up to $400 on ProForm treadmills at Amazon - check live prices on highly rated treadmills with up to 15% incline, full-terrain race training & scenic motivation
- Save on Life Fitness treadmills at Amazon - check live prices on commercial grade treadmills with Track Connect Console & FlexDesk technology
- Save up to $1,300 on Assault Fitness Air Runners - at Amazon
- Save $100 off select Bowflex treadmills for Black Friday at Bowflex.com
- Save on select treadmills & exercise equipment at Walmart
- Save $400 on the ProForm PFTL60916 Treadmill - at Amazon
- Save $300 on the Sunny Health & Fitness SF-T7515 Smart Treadmill with Auto Incline - at Amazon
- Save $1,567 on the 3.0HP APP Bluetooth Control Incline Electric Folding Treadmill - at Walmart
Black Friday sales are time limited. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page. Consumer Walk earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A good-quality treadmill that doesn't break the bank, the Nordic Track C 990 Treadmill is a great option with its high-tech features, good motor and decent-sized running belt. It has a 7-inch screen that users can connect with their Wi-Fi for Netflix streaming while they are running or when viewing the metrics of their workout. Another quality option is the ProForm Pro 2000 Treadmill. It houses a 3.5-horsepower motor and boasts a belt deck that measures 22 by 60 inches, which is perfect for most race runners.
What kinds of deals can shoppers find on Black Friday? Black Friday deals are time-limited savings offered on a variety of product categories during the Thanksgiving holiday weekend. According to a 2016 report by Profitero, mid-range electronics sold during the event that year featured an average of 36% off their retail prices.
With some of the best Black Friday deals being available online, shoppers are steadily moving away from making their purchases in-store. Online sales during Black Friday in 2018 reached $6.22 billion, 23.6% higher than the previous year, according to CNBC.
About Consumer Walk: Consumer Walk reports the latest online retail news. As an Amazon Associate Consumer Walk earns from qualifying purchases.