BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The best kitchen countertop appliance deals for Black Friday 2019 have been rounded up by the team at Retail Fuse. Links to the top oven, air fryer, toaster & microwave deals for shoppers this year are listed below.
Best Microwave, Toaster & Oven deals:
- Save up to 69% on a wide range of microwave, toaster, convection & smart ovens at Walmart - check live prices on top-rated brands including Hamilton Beach, Oster, Black & Decker & more
- Save up to 30% on highly rated air fryers at Walmart - check live prices on Cuisinart, Farberware, Instant Vortex & other trusted brands
- Save up to 28% on Hamilton Beach, Mainstays, GE & other microwave oven brands at Walmart - save on an array of compact, large & over-the-range microwaves
- Save up to 23% on OSORI, Breville, Cuisinart & other trusted oven brands at Amazon - save on toaster, convection, smart & air fryer
- Save up to $100 on Breville smart ovens at Amazon - check live prices on top-selling Breville BOV800XL, BOV845BSS & BOV900BSS smart ovens
Black Friday sales run for a limited time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page. Retail Fuse earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Cooking at home has been made significantly easier since the introduction of popular smart ovens, programmable cookers, one-touch microwaves, and other easy-to-use kitchen appliances, making the choice of brand perhaps the most difficult part of the task. Still, there is no lack of options for those who prefer traditional cooking methods, since there are plenty of convection ovens, toaster ovens, and more to choose from.
How much percentage off do retailers usually give on Black Friday? Black Friday deals typically provide buyers with large savings for a limited time. The discounts during Black Friday are higher on average than at any other annual event. For example, electronics normally tagged at $50 to $100 were offered at an average of 36% off during Black Friday in 2016, according to Profitero.
Black Friday shoppers continue to shift away from physical stores every year due to the convenience and better deals offered by online retailers. In 2018, around half of all holiday shoppers confirmed they preferred shopping for deals online instead of driving to a retail outlet, according to Deloitte. In contrast, only 36% continued to favor in-store purchases over online spending.
About Retail Fuse: Retail Fuse reports the latest retail news. As an Amazon Associate Retail Fuse earns from qualifying purchases.