BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Bluetooth wireless speaker and subwoofer Black Friday deals for 2019 are live now. Compare the best Sonos, UE, Bang and Olufsen, Klipsch, Bose, JBL and Sony speaker, subwoofer and home theater system deals by clicking the links below.
Best Speakers deals:
- Shop the full range of Sonos Black Friday & Cyber Monday holiday deals - save on Sonos speakers, soundbars, surround sound & amps at the Sonos.com official sale
- Save up to 50% on Bang & Olufsen, Logitech UE & Klipsch speakers and subwoofers at Amazon - save on best-selling Bluetooth speakers and subwoofers
- Save on Logitech UE (Ultimate Ears) portable & wireless Bluetooth speakers at Amazon - check live prices on the best-selling UE BOOM, WONDERBOOM & MEGABOOM Bluetooth speakers
- Save up to $400 on Klipsch speakers, subwoofers & home theater systems at Amazon - click for the latest prices on top-selling Klipsch Reference, Sub-12HG, R & AW speakers
- Save up to $200 on Bang & Olufsen Bluetooth speakers at Amazon - check live prices on the top of the line Beoplay & Beolit Bluetooth speakers
- Save up to $199 on Bose SoundLink, SoundTouch & Companion Series wireless & home theater speakers at Amazon - save on a wide range of Bose portable, wireless & home theater surround sound speakers
- Save up to 60% off on JBL Charge & Flip Bluetooth speakers, JBL Boomboxes, soundbars & wireless headphones - at the JBL online store
- Save up to $150 on select UE, Klipsch & Bang & Olufsen at the Guitar Center Online Store
Black Friday sales are time limited. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Black Friday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Quality, style and reliability are all important when setting up a home theater system. Combining a UE Bluetooth speaker with a Klipsch subwoofer would provide high-fidelity sound when watching movies or listening to music. Another option for a portable speaker is the BeoLab 50 from Bang and Olufsen with high levels of bass power and reach, providing a loud and clear sound experience even without a subwoofer. Other trusted speaker and subwoofer brands include Bose, Sonos, JBL and Sony.
What day is Black Friday 2019? 2019’s Black Friday is on the 29th of November, while Cyber Monday is on the 2nd of December.
Amazon’s Black Friday deals run longer than the four-day holiday weekend. Deals start appearing on the retailer’s website in early November, with more being added hourly once the Black Friday sales week event begins. Like Amazon, Walmart starts the holiday shopping season much earlier this year, with deals on electronic products, sports equipment, and more dropping in stores by October 25. Online shoppers are typically able to enjoy Walmart’s Black Friday sale from November 27th. On the evening of Thanksgiving Day, November 28th, in-store deals are normally made available at thousands of Walmart stores across the US.
Most Black Friday promotions run for five days, from Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday. Unlike other major retailers, Amazon’s Cyber Monday deals usually last for an entire week, giving shoppers a fresh round of deals while extending older ones.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.