BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Early Roomba Black Friday 2019 deals are underway. The online sales team at The Consumer Post have compared the best early iRobot Roomba i & s Series, 690, 980 & 890 robot vacuum cleaner deals for shoppers. Their top picks are listed below.
Best Roomba deals:
- Save up to 53% on iRobot Roomba robot vacuums and Braava mops at Amazon - check deals on iRobot Roomba 960, s9, i7, i7+, 650 and E5 models
- Save up to $330 on Roomba Robot Vacuum & Braava jet Robot Mop bundle deals at iRobot.com - bundles available on Roomba i7, i7+, 960, e5 paired with Braava jet mops
- Save up to $300 on Roomba robot vacuums and Braava robot mops at Walmart - check deals available on the Roomba 980, 960, 690, Braava jet M6 and more
- Save up to $300 on the iRobot Roomba i7 & i7+ robot vacuum at Amazon - the i7 models use a premium 3-Stage cleaning system and dual rubber brushes allowing a thorough clean
- Save up to $50 on the iRobot Braava jet M6 robot mop at Amazon - the M6 tackles sticky messes, grime, and kitchen grease with ease
- Save $300.00 on the iRobot Roomba i7+ (7550) Robot Vacuum - at Amazon
- Save $223.10 on the iRobot Roomba 960 Robot Vacuum - at Amazon
- Save $200.00 on the iRobot Roomba i7 (7150) Robot Vacuum - at Amazon
Black Friday sales are time-limited. We recommend checking Amazon’s Black Friday deals page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for their full range of live deals. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Roomba iRobot vacuum cleaners provide assistance to homeowners who want convenience in cleaning the house. Both the iRobot 980 and iRobot 960 are powered by Lithium-Ion batteries, have Optical sensors and cliff direction. The iRobot Roomba 890, 690, and 650 use iAdapt technology and can connect to the home network. Other notable Roomba vacuum cleaners include the iRobot i7 and i7+ from the i Series, the iRobot s9 from the s Series, and iRobot e5 from the e Series.
On which date will Black Friday land this year? Shoppers should mark November 29 and December 2 on their 2019 calendars as Black Friday and Cyber Monday, respectively.
Amazon’s Black Friday sales start at the beginning of November and continue past Cyber Monday into early December. The sales week leading up to Black Friday remains the most important for shoppers due to the number of deals on offer. This year, Walmart will also be offering their Black Friday deals earlier than ever. Starting from October 25th, Walmart is providing discounts on a number of items including electronics, gaming, toys, home and sporting goods. Walmart’s Black Friday sale usually begins on November 27th. Meanwhile, its in-store deals typically start on the evening of Thanksgiving Day, November 28th.
Deals continue through Cyber Monday at all the big online retailers, with Amazon often extending Cyber Monday to last an entire week as part of their Cyber Monday Deals Week.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.