DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "3D & 4D Technology - Market Analysis, Trends, and Forecasts" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The 3D and 4D Technology market worldwide is projected to grow by US$322.5 Billion, driven by a compounded growth of 16.6%.
3D & 4D Technology, one of the segments analyzed and sized in this study, displays the potential to grow at over 16.6%. The shifting dynamics supporting this growth makes it critical for businesses in this space to keep abreast of the changing pulse of the market. Poised to reach over US$489.8 Billion by the year 2025, 3D & 4D Technology will bring in healthy gains adding significant momentum to global growth.
Representing the developed world, the United States will maintain a 17.8% growth momentum. Within Europe, which continues to remain an important element in the world economy, Germany will add over US$12.5 Billion to the region's size and clout in the next 5 to 6 years. Over US$15.4 Billion worth of projected demand in the region will come from the rest of the European markets.
In Japan, 3D & 4D Technology will reach a market size of US$32.7 Billion by the close of the analysis period. As the world's second largest economy and the new game changer in global markets, China exhibits the potential to grow at 16.3% over the next couple of years and add approximately US$56.6 Billion in terms of addressable opportunity for the picking by aspiring businesses and their astute leaders.
Presented in visually rich graphics are these and many more need-to-know quantitative data important in ensuring quality of strategy decisions, be it entry into new markets or allocation of resources within a portfolio. Several macroeconomic factors and internal market forces will shape growth and development of demand patterns in emerging countries in Asia-Pacific.
All research viewpoints presented are based on validated engagements from influencers in the market, whose opinions supersede all other research methodologies.
Competitors identified in this market include:
- 3D Systems Inc.
- Autodesk Inc.
- Barco N.V.
- Cognex Corporation
- Dassault Systemes
- Dolby Laboratories Inc.
- FARO Technologies Inc.
- Google LLC
- Hexagon AB
- Qualisys AB
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Sony Corporation
- Stratasys Ltd.
- Vicon Motion Systems Ltd.
Key Topics Covered
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Continuous Increase in Applications of 3D & 4D Technology Bolsters Market Growth
- Boom in Adoption of 3D & 4D Technology by Industries
- Entertainment Industry to Drive 3D & 4D Technology Market
- Developed Regions Hold Ground in the 3D & 4D Technology Market
- Leading 3D Printing Companies Worldwide - A Review
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- 3D & 4D Technology Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Governments to Increasingly Use 3D Digital Twin Concept
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- 3D Imaging Market: High-Resolution Visualization Features Drive Adoption in Various Industries
- 3D Imaging Technology Market - Revenues in $ Billion for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2024
- 3D Imaging Technology Market - Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by Application for the Years 2019 and 2024
- ToF Camera Technology - New Approach to Capture 3D Images
- 3D Scanning Market Continues to Post Strong Growth
- 3D Scanning Application Market - Percentage Breakdown of Revenues by End-Use Market for 2019 and 2025
- 3D Scanning Offers Tremendous Value to Varied Application Markets
- Growing Use of 3D Technology for R&D Process, Props Making and Animation in Film Industry
- 3D Printing Revolutionizes Entertainment Industry Beyond Cameras and Editing Software
- Despite Wavering Fortunes of 3D Films at the Box Office in Developed Regions, 3D Technology's Sustained Appeal among Audiences in Overseas Market Favors Growth
- 3D Technology Set to Transform Manufacturing Industry
- 3D Printing: A High Growth Market
- Industries with High Potential for 3D Printing Application
- 3D Printing Technology Disruption in Varied Industries - An Overview
- 3D Technology in Textile and Apparel Industry - Enormous Benefits Promote Technology's Use
- 3D Technology Opens Up New Growth Avenues for Fashion Industry
- Applications of 3D Technology in Healthcare Sector Continue to Grow
- Healthcare Imaging being Transformed with 3D Technology
- 3D Technology to Facilitate Customized Patient Treatment
- Face Transplants with 3D Digital Models Ensures Better Results
- Tremendous Potential for 3D Technology in Neurosurgery
- 3D Printing Revolutionizes Healthcare Industry
- 3D Printing Advances in Healthcare Industry, 4D Printing in Innovation Phase
- 4D Printing Set to innovate Healthcare Industry
- New Future For Healthcare Industry with 3D Printing Technology
- 3D Printing Promises to Improve Hearing
- 3D Printing Emerging as a Technology with Enormous Potential in Printing Medical Devices
- 3D Printed Bones: Providing Assistance to Doctors to Prepare for Surgeries
- Safety and Reliability Advantages Position Polarized 3D as an Ideal Technology for Surgeries
- Innovative 3D Technology Aids in Improving Hip, Joint Implants
- Dental 3D Printing - Positive Implications for the Dental Industry
- 3D Technology Transforms Education & Learning Sector
- 3D Technology Enables Special Education Students to Focus on Content
- Focus on 3D Technology: A Strategy for Aerospace Industry Players to Beat Competition
- 3D Printing - A Game Changing Technology for Aerospace Sector
- Retailers and E-Commerce Enterprises Look to Leverage Disruptive Capabilities of 3D Technology
- 3D Technology Emerging as an Essential Tool for E-Commerce Retailers
- 3D Printers Come to the Rescue of Criminal Investigators
- Construction Industry Gradually Makes the Transition from 2D to 3D Models
- 3D Printing Begins to Impact Housing Sector
- Real Estate Industry Warms Up to 3D Technology for Virtual Tours
- 3D Printing & Prototyping Revolutionizes Automotive Industry
- 3D Printing Technology Adoption Rises as Auto Makers Look to Cut Down Material Usage and Manufacturing Time & Costs
- Video Games Industry Poised to Benefit from 3D Technology's Capabilities
- 3D Technology in Utility Industry
- Indian Government Turns to 3D Technology for Recreating Monuments
- 3D Technology Comes to the Aid in Recreating Ancient Structure
- Movie Theatres Turn to 4D Technology to Draw-in New Audiences
- 4DX - Potential to Emerge as the Future of Cinema
- 4D Cinema Market - Increase in New 4DX Screens Reflects the Strong Growth Potential
- 4D Printing - A Nascent Market with Tremendous Growth Potential
- Growing Need for Modernization in 3D Printing Applications to Drive Replacement of 3D Printing with 4D Printing
- US At the Forefront of Development Efforts in 4D Printing Space
- 4D Television - The Next Generation Innovation in 4D Technology Market
- Innovations & Advancements
- Innovations Drives Growth in the 3D Technology Market
- HONOR View20: An Innovation Enabling 3D Motion-Controlled Gaming in Smartphone
- 3D ToF Technology in Underwater Surveillance - Resolving Gaps between Conventional Video and Sonar Systems
- Aleph Farms Employs 3D Technology for Growing Slaughter-Free Steaks
- Koffin Uses 3D Printing Technology to Create Biodegradable Caskets to Cut Down Funeral Costs
- New 3D Technology to Play a Critical Role in the Treatment of Brain Tumors
- PRODUCT OVERVIEW
- What is 3D?
- 3D Devices & Technologies
- 3D Input and Output Devices
- 3D Scanners
- 3D Cameras
- 3D Sensors
- 3D Displays
- 3D Glasses
- 3D Printers
- 3D Projectors
- 3D Televisions
- Head-Mounted Displays
- 3D Smartphones
- 3D Imaging Technologies/Solutions
- 3D Modeling
- 3D Scanning
- 3D Layout & Animation
- 3D Rendering
- 3D Image Reconstruction
- Applications of 3D Technology
- 4D Technology
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
V. CURATED RESEARCH
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/dkx51r