DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Disposable Gloves Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2019-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global disposable gloves market is expected to grow at a CAGR of around 6.5% during 2019-2024.
This latest report provides a deep insight into the global disposable gloves market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc.
The demand for disposable gloves has been rising across various industry verticals ranging from pharmaceutical, automotive and chemical to food and beverage, and personal care.
- In the healthcare industry, medical practitioners use these gloves while examining patients and performing surgical procedures to avoid cross-contamination and secure both patients and doctors from infections.
- These gloves are also used by tattoo artists and spa and salon executives to maintain a hygienic environment.
Apart from this, the rising prevalence of several diseases and increasing awareness among consumers about safety, health and hygiene have positively influenced the growth of the market.
Several manufacturers are now integrating nitrile and latex materials to produce gloves using a triple-dip coating technique. This technology results in high glove strength, durability and effortless donning. They are also focusing on developing customized gloves, such as using an exclusive hand mold and independent thumb design that allows an anatomical fit and natural hand movement.
Moreover, mergers and acquisitions (M&A) between the leading firms are providing a positive impact on the industry. For instance, Ansell Limited, an Australia-based provider of safety protection solutions, has acquired Ringers Gloves, a specialty impact glove supplier, to expand their business.
Key Questions Answered
- How has the global disposable gloves market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global disposable gloves industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global disposable gloves industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global disposable gloves industry?
- What is the structure of the global disposable gloves industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global disposable gloves industry?
- What are the profit margins in the disposable gloves industry?
Key Topics Covered
2 Scope & Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Disposable Gloves Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Market Breakup by Material Type
5.4 Market Breakup by Product Type
5.5 Market Breakup by End-use
5.6 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
5.7 Market Breakup by Region
5.8 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Material Type
6.1 Natural Rubber
7 Market Breakup by Product Type
7.1 Powdered Gloves
7.2 Powder Free Gloves
8 Market Breakup by End-use
8.2 Medical Examination
9 Market Breakup by Distribution Channel
9.1 Direct Sales
9.2 Medical Stores
9.3 Online Stores
10 Market Breakup by Region
10.1 North America
10.4 Middle East & Africa
10.5 Latin America
11 SWOT Analysis
12 Value Chain Analysis
13 Porters Five Forces Analysis
13.2 Bargaining Power of Buyers
13.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
13.4 Degree of Competition
13.5 Threat of New Entrants
13.6 Threat of Substitutes
14 Price Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
15.3.1 Ansell Limited
15.3.2 The 3M Company
15.3.3 Top Glove Corporation Bhd
15.3.4 Kimberly Clark
15.3.5 Mlnlycke Health Care AB
15.3.6 Supermax Corporation Berhad
15.3.7 Semperit AG Holding
15.3.8 Rubberex Corp. M Bhd
15.3.9 Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd
15.3.10 Hartalega Holdings Berhad
15.3.11 Dynarex Corporation
15.3.12 Cardinal Health Inc.
15.3.13 B. Braun Melsungen AG
15.3.14 Unigloves (UK) Limited
15.3.15 Smart Glove Corporation Sdn Bhd
15.3.16 Cypress Medical Products LLC
15.3.17 Microflex Corporation
15.3.18 YTY Industry Holdings Berhad
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c6io77