LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The global serverless architecture market size is poised to reach USD 9.17 billion by 2023, according to a new report by Technavio, progressing at a CAGR of more than 26% during the forecast period. The reduction in operating cost is projected to augment the market over the forecast period.
Key suggestions from the report:
- BFSI segment represented close to 25% of the overall volume in 2018 owing to the growing demand for scale and resilience from financial institutions, which increases the requirement for servers.
- Government segment is likely to register a CAGR of more than 5% in terms of revenue from 2019 to 2023 on account of the increasing adoption of cloud technologies by governments.
- Telecommunication segment commanded over 15% of serverless architecture volume share in 2018, owing to the rising Internet and mobile penetration, along with the high demand for high-speed Internet and mobile services.
- Healthcare is expected to register a CAGR of close to 28% in terms of revenue from 2019 to 2023. Healthcare vendors can use serverless application repository to enable a new marketplace of serverless applications that can be consumed by clients to solve real-life problems.
- The North-American serverless architecture market accounted for more than 41% of the overall revenue in 2018, owing to the presence of major vendors and the availability of cloud solution-based technical expertise in the region.
- The increasing demand for vast server space and speed is expected to increase the adoption of serverless architecture, which will provide opportunities for vendors to expand their service offerings. Thus, the number of vendors in the market is increasing, which will intensify the market competition.
Read a 126-page research report with TOC on "Serverless Architecture Market Analysis Report by end-user (BFSI, government, telecommunication, healthcare, retail, media and entertainment, and others) and segment forecasts for 2019 to 2023" at https://www.technavio.com/report/global-serverless-architecture-market-industry-analysis
The increase in cost pressure due to uncertain business and economic conditions has compelled several companies to adopt flexible IT solutions. This is driving the adoption of serverless architecture as it has the ability to reduce the operating costs. Serverless architecture work as a pay-per-use model in which developers are only charged for the server space they use and only when they use. Thus, the reduction in operating cost will drive the growth of the serverless architecture market during the forecast period.
The increasing need to enable business agility, and drive cost efficiencies has led to tremendous growth in the enterprise IT space. Most of the companies are looking for agility and mobility in their business activities, which is driving the adoption of serverless architecture. This is because serverless architecture is capable of providing an unlimited number of testing and staging servers on a much lower cost than other methods. Thus, the digital transformation will further drive the growth of the serverless architecture market.
- Request Free Sample Pages @ https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR31626
Serverless architecture collects data from various sources and multiple events, such as cloud storage, and IoT devices. These sources can potentially increase the threat from web applications and introduce complexities. There is a high probability of misconfiguring critical configuration settings, which can lead to damage and loss of critical data. Thus, the security concerns associated with serverless architecture may hamper the growth of the market.
Technavio has segmented the global serverless architecture market based on the application (passenger cars, and commercial vehicles) and region (APAC, Europe, North America, South America, and MEA).
Related Reports on Information Technology Market are:
Software-Defined Compute Market – Global software-defined compute market report provides a detailed analysis of the market by type (cloud system software, virtual machine software, and container infrastructure software) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Web Hosting Services Market – Global web hosting services market report provides a detailed analysis of the market by service type (shared hosting, dedicated hosting, VPS hosting, and website builder) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 10,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
If you are interested in more information, please contact our media team at email@example.com.