DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Managed Service Provider Services: Worldwide Forecast 2018-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
We expect MSPs to be one of the fastest-growing providers of ICT services
Managed service providers (MSPs) have a large and rapidly expanding opportunity. The researcher expects MSPs to account for 11% of the USD2.8 trillion ICT market worldwide by 2023. This report forecasts nine different ICT service categories for MSPs, with more-granular detail on the three most important service categories for MSPs: IT and managed services, infrastructure and business applications.
This report forecasts the worldwide opportunity that is available to managed service providers (MSPs) and covers the key individual services and business segments that represent the largest opportunity for MSPs.
It highlights the rapid growth that we forecast for the MSP market between 2018 and 2023 as businesses increasingly move to as- a-service' models. MSPs will be one of the fastest-growing routes to market as more businesses seek MSP support in moving to the cloud.
This report quantifies the opportunity for MSPs in nine ICT categories and provides more-granular data on those categories that are the most significant opportunities for MSPs - infrastructure, IT and managed services, and business applications.
It is based on the following sources:
- the ICT Global Model
- a survey of 950 MSPs worldwide
- economic indicators
- vendor & supply-side indicators
This report provides:
- forecasts for nine different high-level service categories from 2018-2023
- cloud and on-premises growth comparisons
- forecasts for spending across business sizes
- more-granular forecasts for the service categories that are most important to MSPs: IT and managed services, infrastructure and business applications.
Level 1 Categories of Managed ICT Services & Hardware
- Business applications
- IT and managed services
- Cyber security
- Devices and peripherals
- Web services
Key Topics Covered
7. Executive summary
8. Executive summary: MSPs' revenue will grow at 12% CAGR between 2018 and 2023, driven by IT and managed services, business applications and infrastructure
9. Forecast results
10. MSPs will account for USD300 billion of business spending in 2023, which is around 11% of the total ICT market
11. IT and managed services, infrastructure and business applications account for over 75% of MSPs' revenue and are expected to deliver strong growth
12. MSPs' core target market is businesses with around 10-250 employees, but addressing businesses of all sizes offers growth opportunities
13. IT and managed services: this category accounts for most of MSPs' revenue and 60% of this revenue comes from support and consulting services
14. Infrastructure is one of the largest and fastest-growing components of MSPs' portfolios, driven by the growing demand for cloud server and networking services
15. Business applications revenue will increase at a CAGR of 18% between 2018 and 2023, driven by basic SaaS such as email and productivity suites
16. Forecast methodology and definitions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ngwlvg/managed_service?w=4