AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Rally Health, Inc., today announced its next-generation consumer digital health platform. The new Rally® platform enables users to access and manage in a single, comprehensive experience their employee benefits, well-being programs – including behavior-change programs – and their health care needs such as finding, pricing, scheduling and paying for care.
For employers, the new Rally digital health platform optimizes employee health engagement to help lower costs and improve health outcomes. The platform enables benefit leaders to drive utilization of benefits from multiple health plans through an all-in-one experience that offers personalized decision support for members. With Rally, employers are able to work with a single company to deploy a comprehensive benefits hub that helps employees easily find and access the many resources available to them, and make better-informed and more cost-effective decisions about their health and health care.
“Today we’re taking our Rally platform to a new level by making traditionally disparate elements of the health and health care ecosystem work together seamlessly in a unified consumer experience – even across multiple health plans,” said David Ko, president and COO, Rally Health. “The easier it is for employees to engage in their health and take actions to manage and improve it, the greater the opportunity for employers to maintain a high-performance workforce, reduce health care spending and improve business metrics. It’s a win-win proposition for employees and employers.”
With more than 22 million registered users, Rally is the industry’s leading consumer digital health platform, offered by more than 200,000 employers to help increase employee benefits utilization and lower health costs. In one study, registered members using Rally for two consecutive years saw a 2.2 percent reduction in medical costs year-over-year, saving employers $3,200 per-year per 1,000 members.
Rally for Employees
The next-generation Rally digital health platform fuses and enhances existing Rally solutions that provide health and well-being programs, integrated incentive and rewards capabilities, and resources to find, price, schedule, and pay for care. Bringing these together in a unified experience, Rally makes it possible for members to navigate and manage in one place the many different elements of their health journey.
The new digital health platform delivers Rally Health’s following portfolio of solutions:
HEALTH and WELL-BEING Solutions – Take clear actions to improve health.
- Rally’s health survey;
- personalized recommendations for well-being activities (including Missions and Challenges) that are based on self-reported health priorities, health care provider data, and the user’s specific health plan;
- public and private online social communities;
- employee assistance programs (EAP);
- rewards and incentives to encourage healthy behaviors;
- proprietary behavior-change programs (weight loss and smoking cessation), biometric screening and wellness coaching;
- integrated best-in-class third-party programs to help manage chronic conditions.
CARE Solutions – Find, price, schedule and pay for health care.
Decision-support tools to help employees find the right care at the right time and price for them. These include:
- guided search by health care provider, condition, location and services; quality ratings and rankings;
- personalized preventive care action-steps and recommendations;
- information about the cost of care, including covered and out-of-pocket costs according to the individual’s particular health plan;
- rewards and incentives for taking care actions such as selecting a primary care physician;
- ability to schedule a virtual visit with a health care professional,
- and ability to schedule and pay for care services.
BENEFITS NAVIGATION Solutions – Connect to the full range of benefits.
- connecting employees through a centralized dashboard to the many benefits – regardless of health plan – that their employer makes available to them, including health, dental, pharmacy, vision, behavioral health, as well as health accounts such as HSAs, FSAs and HRAs, and ancillary benefits beyond health such as a 401(k) or life insurance.
Rally for Employers
Employers have long had to address the challenge of managing a complex array of health plans and well-being programs, each in its own silo. The next-generation Rally platform removes the seams between silos to create a simplified, central hub where employers can focus their population health management and engagement efforts.
Rally gives employers a full-circle view of their benefits programs and enables them to easily manage and evaluate their performance. It helps simplify benefits communications by enabling employers to direct all of their employees to a single web or mobile experience. Further, it enables their employees to share a similar benefits experience, no matter which health plan they have, and to access their benefits programs using a single account.
“Our next-generation consumer digital health platform reflects Rally Health’s vision for the future of health and health care. We believe the best outcomes occur when we work together with health plans, physicians and employers to simplify and improve the consumer health experience, ultimately helping people live healthier lives,” Ko added.
More information about Rally is available at https://www.rallyhealth.com/the-rally-experience.
About Rally Health, Inc.
Rally Health, Inc. is a consumer-centric digital health company that makes it easy for individuals to take charge of their health and collaborates with health plans, care providers, and employers to engage consumers. The company’s flagship offering is Rally®, a digital health platform that delivers web and mobile solutions to help people manage their employee benefits, health and well-being, and health care needs. More than 45 million consumers have access to the Rally platform through more than 200,000 employers, and health plans such as UnitedHealthcare, BlueCross BlueShield of South Carolina, Health Alliance, and others. With offices in Washington, D.C., San Francisco, Chicago, Minneapolis, Denver, Las Vegas, and Cypress, the team behind Rally Health has been working together since 2010 to transform the consumer health industry. Rally Health is part of the Optum business of UnitedHealth Group (NYSE:UNH). For more information, please visit www.RallyHealth.com.