DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Australia Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2018 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report elaborates Australia's power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for capacity, generation, and consumption up to 2030.
Detailed analysis of the Australian power market's regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape, and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided.
The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Australia on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential.
An analysis of the deals market scenario in the country's power sector is also included in the report.
- Snapshot of the country's power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2017, forecast for the next 13 years to 2030
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Reasons to Buy
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country's power sector
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the country's power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
1. Table of Contents
2. Executive Summary
4. Australia, Power Market, Snapshot
4.1 Macroeconomic Factors
4.2 Supply Security
5. Australia, Power Market, Market Analysis
5.1 Australia, Power Market, Market Structure
5.2 Australia, Power Market, Key Market Players
5.3 Australia, Power Market, Financial Deals
5.3.1 Deal Value and Volume Analysis, 2008-September 2018
5.3.2 Deals by Type, 2017
5.4 Australia, Power Market, Demand Structure
5.4.1 Power Consumption by Sector, 2017
6. Australia, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario
6.1 Australia, Power Market, Regulatory Framework
6.2 Australia, Power Market, Renewable Energy Framework
6.2.1 Renewable Energy Target Scheme
6.2.2 Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Partnership
6.2.3 Renewable Energy Venture Capital Fund
6.2.4 Clean Energy Finance Corporation
6.3 Renewable Energy Auctions, Australia
6.4 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Solar Power, Australia, Federal Incentives
6.4.1 Collaboration on Building Solar Future
6.5 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Wind, Australia, Federal Incentives
6.5.1 Mechanisms Supporting Grid-Connected Wind Power
6.6 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Geothermal, Australia, Federal Incentives
6.7 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Energy Efficiency, Australia, Federal Incentives
6.7.1 Energy Savings Initiative
6.7.2 Emissions Reduction Fund (ERF)
6.8 Renewable Energy Policy Framework, Australia, State Level Policies and Incentives
6.8.1 South Australia
6.8.2 New South Wales
6.8.6 Australian Capital Territory
6.8.7 Western Australia
6.8.8 Northern Territory
7. Australia Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview
7.1 Australia, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity, 2000-2030
7.1.1 Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2017
7.2 Cumulative Installed Capacity and Annual Generation, 2000-2030
7.2.1 Cumulative Installed Thermal Power Capacity and Annual Thermal Power Generation, 2000-2030
7.2.2 Cumulative Installed Hydropower Capacity and Annual Hydropower Generation, 2000-2030
7.2.3 Cumulative Installed Non-hydro Renewable Power Capacity and Annual Non-hydro Renewable Power Generation, 2000-2030
8. Australia, Power Market, Transmission and Distribution Overview
8.1 Australia, Power Market, Transmission Network Overview
8.2 Australia, Power Market, Distribution Network Overview
8.3 Australia, Power Market, Grid Interconnection
8.4 Australia, Power Market, Electricity Trading
9. Australia, Power Market, Competitive Landscape: Snapshot of Leading Power Generating Companies
9.1 Key Company in the Australia Power Market: AGL Energy Ltd.
9.1.1 Company Overview
9.1.2 Business Description
9.1.3 SWOT Overview
9.2 Key Company in the Australia Power Market: Origin Energy Ltd.
9.3 Key Company in the Australia Power Market: Snowy Hydro Ltd.
9.4 Key Company in the Australia Power Market: EnergyAustralia Pty. Ltd.
9.5 Key Company in the Australia Power Market: Stanwell Corp. Ltd.
10.1 Market Definitions
10.1.2 Installed Capacity
10.1.3 Electricity Generation
10.1.4 Electricity Consumption
10.1.5 Thermal Power Plant
10.1.6 Hydropower Plant
10.1.7 Nuclear Power
10.1.8 Renewable Energy Resources
10.5.1 Secondary Research
10.5.2 Primary Research
10.5.3 Modeling and Forecasting
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xvqgjf/australian_power?w=4