DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Paper and Board Packaging Industry Outlook - 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The paper and board packaging industry, valued at ~369 $Billion, holds the largest share i.e. ~43% of the total global packaging industry, which is composed of several materials such as plastic packaging, metal packaging, glass packaging, paper & board packaging and others.
The demand for packaging has been continuously increasing on account of rising disposable income, single living, on the go lifestyle and convenient packaging.
Moreover, the explosive growth in ecommerce over the past few years, mainly due to faster delivery, free shipping and increasing internet penetration, is the major factor fueling the overall growth of the paper & board packaging market.
Furthermore, the recyclability proposition of paper as well as growing environmental consciousness among consumers towards sustainable packaging is drawing heightened industry attention to entice customers.
Based on the above factors, the paper and board packaging market is growing at a fast pace and is likely to continue growing at a CAGR of 4.4% over the forecast period from 2018-2022. This report covers exhaustive analysis on industry dynamics, market size, supply and demand, current trends/issues & challenges and end user industry.
Current Industry Dynamics
- China Recovered Paper Import Restriction
- Growing Consumer Awareness for Sustainable Packaging
- Global Curbs on Single Use Plastic
- Emergence of Ecommerce as a Global Phenomenon
- Deforestation as a Restraining Factor
1. Packaging Industry
2. Paper & Board Packaging Industry
3. Paper & Board Packaging by End-User Industry
4. Industry Structure
5. Current Industry Dynamics
6. Paper & Board Packaging Demand Outlook - 2022
7. Paper & Board Packaging Company Profiles
- Mondi PLC
- International Paper Company
- DS Smith PLC
- Oji Holdings Corporation
- Smurfit Kappa Group PLC
- Nine Dragons Paper Holdings Ltd.
- Asia Pulp and Paper
- Mayr-Melnhof Karton AG
- Packaging Corporation of America
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/stp6x8/global_paper_and?w=4