NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Geneva Health Solutions (GHS), the leading cloud-based technology platform and service for managing data from implantable cardiac devices, announces triple-digit revenue growth in 2018, an indicator of the explosive growth of implantable cardiac device data expected in 2019. This year, GHS has also tripled its client base and workforce, quadrupled the number of devices being monitored through its service and increased its revenue more than ten-fold.
“Data deluge from implanted cardiac devices has hit critical mass for cardiac practices, physicians and staff, and our ability to become an extension of their team and implement an effective remote monitoring program is truly improving patient care,” said Yuri Sudhakar, CEO of Geneva Health Solutions. “Armed with actionable information every day, cardiologists can pro-actively reach out to patients with device issues and arrhythmias like atrial fibrillation and heart failure diagnostics well in advance of a significant health problem.”
The GHS patent-pending platform aggregates cardiac device data from all major implantable cardiac device manufacturers’ remote monitoring portals and in-office checks. The GHS remote monitoring service helps providers manage the incoming data and alerts, improves patient compliance and has significant clinical benefits including the early detection of device issues and arrhythmias as well as a reduction in hospitalizations thus patient care costs.
Significant milestones for 2018 include:
- Forty-four new cardiology sites in 2018 – Geneva Health Solutions’ client list has grown from 16 clinics to over 65 cardiology sites in one year with 45 of those sites also using the Geneva Health Solutions Remote Monitoring Service.
- Improved Remote Monitoring Pathway Financials – GHS eliminates workflow inefficiencies, optimizes reimbursement, and provides device clinic resource support to ensure clinics can properly implement the remote monitoring standard of care. With the GHS service, cardiology providers have experienced over a 70% improvement in the profitability for the standard of care by optimizing reimbursement and reducing costs.
- Increased patient reach – Today, more than 30,000 are being monitored by the GHS Remote Monitoring Service, a 4x growth from last year. GHS has become an extension of the device clinic, assisting overextended clinic staff, improving patient adherence and compliance as well as mitigating liability.
- Geneva University founded in 2018 – Geneva University is a rigorous training program in data analytics and preparation for cardiac device technicians to help them achieve the highest standards in cardiac remote monitoring.
- Employee growth – In response to the companies unprecedented growth, GHS nearly tripled its employee count this year. More than 40 new cardiac device specialists were added to the Geneva team.
- Specialty expansion for children with cardiac devices – GHS has also boosted its impact in pediatric cardiac care through contracts with Nemours Health’s Dupont Hospital for Children and Pediatric Cardiology Center of Oregon to help monitor children with cardiac devices.
About Geneva Health Solutions
Founded by a team of cardiologists and technologists, Geneva Health Solutions transforms cardiac device data into actionable information to improve clinical workflow and patient care for cardiology practices across the country. It is the only solution offering to combine a patent-pending enterprise cloud-based platform and a high-quality service for remote monitoring of implantable cardiac devices. Learn more at http://www.genevahealthsolutions.com/.