DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Plasma Fractionation Market - by Product Type, Application, End Use, Region - Market Size, Demand Forecasts, Company Profiles, Industry Trends and Updates (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global plasma fractionation market was USD 19.93 billion in 2017 and is estimated to reach USD 29.5 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 6.75% during the forecasted period
The market is mainly driven by the rising prevalence of blood and immune disorders due to the increasing ageing population along with rising off-label usage of critical plasma products such as albumins and immunoglobulins.
Whatsoever, escalating costs of plasma derivatives along with the risk factors associated with them and also combined with increasing usage of recombinant proteins and products which act as a substitute for the plasma products are expected to hinder the growth of global plasma fractionation market globally.
Industry Trends and Updates
- Grifol, a multinational pharmaceutical and chemical company has planned to invest 1.2 billion over the next five years. From the bulk of the investment, 81% share will go to expanding factories abroad and rest 19% share will mainly go to Catalonia, receiving 192 million in plants through 2020 developing their R&D facilities and bolstering new projects.
- Shire Pharmaceuticals, a leading global biotechnology company has invested USD 400 million into a new manufacturing facility in County Meath which will expand the firm's global biologics capacity in a large extent and also create 400 new jobs at the current new 120-acre site located in Piercetown, County Meath.
- Beijing Tiantan Biological Products
- Bharat Serums and Vaccines
- Bio Product Laboratory
- China Biologic Products
- Green Cross Corporation
- Japan Blood Products Organization
- Shanghai RAAS Blood Products
Key Topics Covered
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Overview
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Plasma Fractionation Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Product Type
6. Global Plasma Fractionation Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Application
7. Global Plasma Fractionation Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by End-Use
8. Global Plasma Fractionation Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - by Region
9. Company Market Share Analysis
10. Company Profiles
11. Industry Structure
12. Global Plasma Fractionation Market - The Road Ahead
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m5sf5c/global_plasma?w=4