DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Rosacea - Market Insights, Epidemiology and Market Forecast" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The total market size of Rosacea in 7MM was found to be USD 494.4 million in 2016
The Report provides the current treatment practices, emerging drugs, market share of the individual therapies, current and forecasted market size of Rosacea from 2016 to 2027 segmented by seven major markets. The Report also covers current treatment practice/algorithm, market drivers, market barriers and unmet medical needs to curate best of the opportunities and assess underlying potential of the market.
This segment of the Rosacea report encloses the detailed analysis of marketed drugs and late stage (Phase-III and Phase-II) pipeline drugs. It also helps to understand the clinical trial details, expressive pharmacological action, agreements and collaborations, approval and patent details, advantages and disadvantages of each included drug and the latest news and press releases.
At present, the therapeutic market of Rosacea is mainly accounted by the use of Rhofade, Oracea, Mirvaso, Finacea, Soolantra, and Metrogel. Certain off-label therapies such as Brimonidine, Doxycycline, Tetracycline and others are also used for the treatment of Rosacea. Detailed chapters of upcoming therapies such as FMX103 (Foamix Pharmaceuticals), VERED (Sol-Gel), Omiganan (Cutanea Life Sciences) and BPX-04 (BioPharmaX) which are expected to launch during the forecast period have also been covered in the report.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Key Insights
2. Rosacea: Market Overview at a Glance
3. Disease Background and Overview: Rosacea
4. Epidemiology and Patient Population
5. 7MM Total Prevalent Patient Population of Rosacea
6. 7MM Total Diagnosed Prevalent Patient Population of Rosacea
7. Country Wise-Epidemiology of Rosacea Disease
8. Treatment Algorithm, Current Treatment, and Medical Practices
9. Unmet Needs
10. Marketed Drugs
- Rhofade: Allergan
- Oracea: Galderma Laboratories (Nestle Skin Health)
- Mirvaso: Galderma Laboratories (Nestle Skin Health)
- Finacea: Bayer
- Soolantra: Galderma Laboratories, Inc. (Nestle Skin Health)
- Metrogel: Galderma Laboratories (Nestle Skin Health)
11. Key Cross Competition
12. Emerging Drugs
- FMX103: Foamix Pharmaceuticals
- Epsolay: Sol-Gel
- Omiganan: Cutanea Life Sciences
- BPX-04: BioPharmX, Inc.
- ACU-D1: Accuitis, Inc.
- HY01 (Minocycline): Hovione Scientia Limited
- DFD-04: Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
- DFD-29: Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
- DMT210: Dermata Therapeutics
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4xc59b/global_rosacea?w=4