DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Male Aesthetics Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global male aesthetics market to grow with a CAGR of 7.3% over the forecast period of 2018-2024.
Nowadays, men are now more aware about their appearances, so they are more focused on enhancing their appearance to be more attractive, also they are looking for rejuvenation to maintain fresh and adolescent appearance which in turn, has increased demand for skincare and grooming products. Also, men are spending more money on their skincare and are going to spa treatments and facials to boost the male aesthetic markets.
However, high treatment cost is the major restraint factor for the market growth. Today's generation is growing in an era of social media that pressures them to maintain a youthful appearance due to the constant sharing of photos which in turn, is going to create opportunities for male aesthetics market in coming future.
Recent Market Developments
- Oriflame India launched a wellness product
- Merz Pharma
- Syneron Medical
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals
- Alma Lasers
- AQTIS Medical
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Male Aesthetics Market Overview
4. Male Aesthetics Market Macro Indicator Analysis
5. Global Male Aesthetics Market by Product
6. Global Male Aesthetics Market by Procedures
7. Global Male Aesthetics Market by End-User
8. Global Male Aesthetics Market by Region 2018-2024
9. Company Profiles and Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/khb2kz/male_aesthetics?w=4