BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Turbonomic, the leader in workload automation for hybrid cloud, today announced that it has been named to the Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world, for a third consecutive year. Published by Forbes in collaboration with Bessemer Venture Partners and Salesforce Ventures, this is the latest industry recognition of Turbonomic’s rapid growth and market leadership, including recently ranking on the Inc. 5000 list of the fastest-growing private companies for a third time and top placement in The Forrester Wave™: Cloud Cost Monitoring and Optimization, Q2 2018.
“With the rise of digital transformation, workloads are now distributed across multiple clouds. Turbonomic delivers a modern workload automation platform that manages today’s workload diversity, using a single data model and AI-driven analytics engine to continuously deliver performance, policy compliance and cost effectiveness. The world’s most customer-centric, strategic vendors including AWS, Microsoft Azure, Cisco, DXC, Accenture and Verizon, are partnering with Turbonomic to accelerate these benefits to customers,” said Benjamin Nye, CEO of Turbonomic. “We’re proud to be named by Forbes, yet again, as one of the top private cloud companies in the world.”
Turbonomic’s repeat appearance on the Forbes Cloud 100 list reinforces its unique position in the cloud technology marketplace. By 2020, more than half of all workloads will be in the public cloud, up from 20 percent today. Only Turbonomic delivers a single software platform spanning multiple environments, including AWS, Microsoft Azure and VMware, as well as container platforms, to simultaneously assure performance, enforce business policies and minimize costs.
“For the past three years, the Cloud 100 list has identified the top cloud companies that are reshaping their respective industries,” said Alex Konrad, Forbes editor of The Cloud 100. “I am consistently impressed by the caliber of companies honored on the Cloud 100 list. It is an exciting time to be a cloud company and founder.”
Ranking #51 on the 2018 Forbes Cloud 100 marks the company’s third consecutive appearance on the list, which is preceded by the company reporting annual bookings last year of $100 million and achieving 53% revenue growth year-over-year in the first quarter of its Fiscal Year 2019. This recognition also adds to Turbonomic’s recent momentum, accolades and awards, including:
- Recently attaining AWS Cloud Migration Competency, differentiating Turbonomic as a solution that provides customers with discovery, planning, and ongoing optimization of their AWS instances.
- Earning Microsoft Co-Sell Ready Status, assuring organizations that Turbonomic will help them safely accelerate their Microsoft Azure migration and, once in the cloud, optimize their experience.
- JMP Securities named Turbonomic a “Hot 100” privately-held software company in 2018.
- CRN named Turbonomic a Tech Innovator, a Cool Vendor in Cloud Computing, and gave the company a 5-Star rating for its Partner Program in 2018.
- Inc. magazine named Turbonomic to its 2018 Best Workplaces list.
- Connect with Turbonomic via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and on our Green Circle Community, and engage using #Cloud100 and #Turbonomic
- For the latest news, updates and executive perspectives, visit the Turbonomic blog
Turbonomic workload automation for hybrid cloud continuously assures that all workloads get precisely the resources needed, never more or less, to ensure performance and eliminate overspending while maintaining policy compliance. Founded in 2009, Boston-based Turbonomic is one of the fastest-growing technology companies, trusted by thousands of enterprise organizations to activate their hybrid cloud journey. To learn more about Turbonomic, visit turbonomic.com.