DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Distributed Antenna Systems Market - Growth, Trend and Forecasts (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Distributed Antenna Systems market is expected to witness a CAGR of 11% over the forecast period (2018-2023).
The Distributed Antenna System has helped industries overcome a lot of shortcomings when it comes to internet connectivity and high bandwidth. This is the reason why it is finding further acceptance in various other regions and industries as well.
One of the major factors for the penetration of DAS has been increasing demand high speed connectivity everywhere, and as the technology has proved to be cost effective when compared to its counter-parts, even the governments across the globe have been proactively deploying this antenna system.
Key Developments in the Market
- May 2018: Comba Telecom completed the successful deployment of distributed antenna systems (DAS) for Bangkok's metro system.
- May 2018: DAS Group Professionals finished the DAS installation in Wrigley Field of Chicago which is the home for Chicago Cubs.
- May 2018: JMA Wireless successfully deployed DAS in Rome's busiest railway station, Roma Termini.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Distributed Antenna System Market Segmentation
6. Vendor Market Share
7. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
- Anixter, Inc.
- Advanced RF Technologies, Inc.
- Cobham PLC
- Antenna Products
- PT Tower Bersama Infrastructure TBK
- Cell Signal Solutions (CSS)
- Connectivity Wireless Solutions
- SOLiD, Inc.
- TE Connectivity Ltd.
- Corning Incorporated
- Comba Telecom Systems Holdings Ltd.
- DAS Group Professionals
- Boingo Wireless, Inc.
- JMA Wireless
- IDEX Global Services, Inc.
- American Tower Corporation IP LLC.
- AT&T IP, Inc.
- Bird Technologies
- Optical Telecom
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future Outlook of Global Distributed Antenna Service Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6gm9wf/global?w=4