DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Coffee Beans Market by Product (Arabica, Robusta, and Others), End Use (Personal Care, Food, and Pharmaceutical) - Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2017-2024" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global coffee beans market size was valued at $10,471 million in 2017, and is expected to reach $15,635 million by 2024, registering a CAGR of 6.1% from 2018 to 2024. Europe dominated the global market, accounting for around one-third share of the total revenue.
The global coffee beans market is driven by increased coffee consumption across nations, expansion in retail market, and health benefits associated with coffee. Moreover, decrease in consumption of carbonated drinks is anticipated to boost the growth of the global coffee beans market. However, availability of substitute such as tea is projected to impede the coffee beans market growth in future.
- In terms of value, the arabica caf beans generated the maximum revenue in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.5% during the forecast period.
- The pharmaceutical industry is likely to grow at the fastest rate at a CAGR of 6.9% by 2024.
- Europe is expected to dominate the market, registering the CAGR of 5.4% in terms of value.
- Asia-Pacific is projected to show exponential growth in demand throughout 2024, growing at a CAGR 7.6% of in terms of value.
- India and China are expected to witness considerably high growth rates at a CAGR of 10.9% and 9% respectively, during the forecast period.
Key Topics Covered
Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Executive Summary
Chapter 3: Market Overview
Chapter 4: Coffee Beans Market, by Product
Chapter 5: Coffee Beans Market, by End-Use
Chapter 6: Coffee Beans Market, by Region
Chapter 7: Company Profiles
- Backyard Beans Coffee Company
- Caribou Coffee Company Inc.
- Coffee Bean Direct LLC
- Death Wish Coffee Co.
- Gold Coffee Company
- illycaffe S.p.A.
- La Colombe Torrefaction Inc.
- Luigi Lavazza S.p.A.
- The Ethiopian Coffee Company
- The East India Company Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lqk9xf/global_15_6bn?w=4