DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell (iPS Cell) Industry Report 2018-19" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Since the discovery of iPSCs a large and thriving research product market has grown into existence, largely because the cells are non-controversial and can be generated directly from adult cells.
While it is clear that iPSCs represent a lucrative product market, methods for commercializing this cell type are still being explored, as clinical studies investigating iPSCs continue to increase in number.
Market leaders have emerged in all areas of iPSC development, including:
- Drug Development and Discovery: CDI, a Fujifilm Company, in Madison, Wisconsin; Ncardia in Cologne, Germany
- Cellular Therapy: RIKEN Center, in Kobe, Japan; Kyoto University in Kyoto, Japan; Cynata Therapeutics in Australia
- Stem Cell Biobanking: CDI, a Fujifilm Company, in Madison, Wisconsin; ORIG3N in Boston, Massachusetts
- iPSC Research Products: CDI, a Fujifilm Company; Ncardia, ReproCELL; Thermo Fisher Scientific; STEMCELL Technologies; BD Biosciences; Axol Bioscience; and many more
iPS Cell Commercialization
- Drug Development & Discovery: iPSCs have the potential to transform drug discovery by providing physiologically relevant cells for compound identification, target validation, compound screening, and tool discovery.
- Cellular Therapy: iPSCs are being explored in cellular therapy applications for purposes of reversing injury or disease.
- Toxicology Screening: iPSCs can be used for toxicology screening, which is the use of stem cells or their derivatives (tissue-specific cells) to assess the safety of compounds or drugs within living cells.
- Stem Cell Biobanking: iPSC repositories provide researchers with the opportunity to investigate a diverse range of conditions using iPSC-derived cell types produced from both healthy and diseased donors.
- Market Size Determination for the iPSC Market
- Market Segmentation by Product Category, Application, and Geography
- 5 Year Market Projections through 2022
- Trend Analysis of iPSC Grants
- Trend Analysis of iPSC Clinical Trials
- Trend Analysis of iPSC Scientific Publication
- Analysis of iPSC Patent and IP Environment
- SWOT Analysis for the iPSC Market
- Competitive Analysis of iPSC Market Leaders
- Profiles of iPSC Market Leaders
Key Topics Covered
1. Scope and Methodolog
2. Executive Summary
3. Background - IPSC Research
4. Market Analysis by Product Category
5. Market Analysis by Application
6. Market Analysis by Geography
9. Company Profiles
- Axol Bioscience
- Cellular Dynamics International (CDI), a Fujifilm Company
- Fate Therapeutics
- Megakaryon Corporation
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xws6xw/global_induced?w=4