JOHANNESBURG--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning, partner to Global 2000 companies in co-creating leadership development solutions that align with strategy and engage learners, has recently expanded its presence in South Africa to help organizations around the country discover new ways to solve their most pressing leadership challenges.
For the last 15 years, Harvard Business Publishing has offered its dynamic learning experiences to organizations throughout South Africa via a partnership with LRMG. Beginning today, clients will work directly with the organization’s United Kingdom-based team, who will partner with clients on their business challenges via a collaborative approach to leadership development that will help empower teams and future-proof their organizations.
“South Africa faces unique business challenges in today’s global, constantly changing business world,” said Caroline Wright, senior director for Europe and the United Kingdom at Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning. “While we have been helping businesses here for the last 15 years, we are excited to launch our new presence in South Africa, which will better enable us to connect these organizations with the best in innovation, learning methodologies and technology, thought leadership, and content in the industry.”
Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning applies an award-winning approach for engaging learners and leaders at every level to address critical business challenges. The organization expertly leverages:
- Harvard Business School and Harvard Business Publishing's world-leading, highest-quality research, content, and thought leadership in multiple formats
- Contextualized content aligned with company strategy
- A modular format enabling flexible implementation and consumption
- Applied learning that makes learning practical and applicable to work
- Best-in-class experience design—built on our proven learning-design principles—and ongoing program and technical support
With these tools in hand, Harvard Business Publishing is able to deliver both high-touch, cohort-based learning experiences connecting managers and leaders in global organizations with experts from Harvard Business School and its extensive network, and highly personalized and scalable learning experiences designed to engage leaders across all levels, delivered on-demand via award-winning solutions, including:
- Harvard ManageMentor® and Harvard ManageMentor Spark™: Harvard ManageMentor has set the standard for on-demand leadership development. It combines the highest-quality content with a unique design focused on putting learning into action. This combination has helped organizations around the world develop high-performing leaders and elevate performance. Harvard ManageMentor Spark™ delivers a personalized, learner-driven experience combining short-burst microlearning with best-in-class content and a proven learning design. It extends Harvard ManageMentor’s unique value as a flexible resource that meets multiple needs and provides access to a wider range of subject areas.
- LeadingEdge: LeadingEdge is the on-demand access point to world class thinking on leadership and management—the best ideas in business from Harvard Business School faculty and renowned thought leaders published in Harvard Business Review and by Harvard Business Review Press.
To launch this expanded presence in South Africa, Harvard Business Publishing is hosting two upcoming events:
- 4 September, Cape Town: A breakfast for current clients.
- 6 September, Johannesburg: A half-day event featuring Ramon Casadesus-Masanell, Herman C. Krannert Professor of Business Administration.
Those interested in learning more about these events, or Harvard Business Publishing in general, please contact Jonathan Jennings at firstname.lastname@example.org, or +44 (0) 7398 351 795.
About Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning
With more than 25 years of success delivering dynamic learning experiences to the world’s biggest brands, Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning partners with Global 2000 companies to co-create leadership-development solutions that align with strategy and engage learners. The company combines unrivaled subject-matter expertise and scale with unmatched flexibility and contextualization to bring the right programs to the right learners in the most useful ways. From highly focused executive leadership programs to enterprise-wide engagements for thousands of global employees, each learning experience leverages the remarkable depth and breadth of Harvard Business School and Harvard Business Review resources, industry experts, technology-enabled and user-friendly solutions, and a creative, collaborative mindset to help clients discover something new. The result is stronger companies better prepared to meet their challenges and thrive both today and in the future. Harvard Business Publishing is comprised of three market groups, Higher Education, Corporate Learning, and Harvard Business Review Group, and is an affiliate of Harvard Business School. For more information on Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning, visit www.harvardbusiness.org. Follow the company on Twitter @HBPCorpLearning and connect with other talent development leaders on LinkedIn through the Harvard Business Publishing Corporate Learning Group.