DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Fiber Optic Cables Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2018 To 2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global fiber optic cables market is expected to demonstrate a CAGR of 7.2% during the forecast period to reach US$ 7.95 Bn by 2026.
The most prominent factor driving the fiber optic cables market growth is rapidly growing internet traffic worldwide. With increasing proliferation of mobile devices, number of internet users is on rapid rise since the past few years. As of March 2017, there were nearly 3.74 Bn internet users across the globe, resulting into higher requirement of internet bandwidth.
The demand for unceasing bandwidth is yielding significant growth in the global fiber optic cables market. Fiber optic cable provides a constant, stable and fast internet connection that allows high speed data transfer with minimal interference. In recent past, it has become noticeable that fiber optic cables are rapidly replacing copper cables and other metal wires due to their wide range of advantages over electrical transmission.
Furthermore, increasing expenditure on network infrastructure development is another major factor pushing the demand for fiber optic cables. Considering the immense benefits of fiber optic cables, more number of network providers are shifting towards establishing optical networks. Advent of Internet of Things (IoT) is expected to generate high demand for internet bandwidth in the following years.
Thus, growing number of connected devices is expected to further support the market growth. However, high installation costs coupled with complex installation process of fiber optic cables acts as a restrain to the market. In addition, lack of industry standards have also hindered the demand for fiber optic cables in industrial environments as well as in subscriber networks
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Fiber Optic Cables Market Analysis
4. Global Fiber Optic Cables Market Value, By Fiber Type, 2018 - 2026 (US$ Bn)
5. Global Fiber Optic Cables Market Value, By Material , 2018 - 2026 (US$ Bn)
6. Global Fiber Optic Cables Market Value, By Application , 2018 - 2026 (US$ Bn)
7. North America Fiber Optic Cables Market Analysis, 2018 - 2026 (US$ Bn)
8. Europe Fiber Optic Cables Market Analysis, 2018 - 2026 (US$ Bn)
9. Asia Pacific Fiber Optic Cables Market Analysis, 2018 - 2026 (US$ Bn)
10. Rest of the World Fiber Optic Cables Market Analysis, 2018 - 2026 (US$ Bn)
11. Company Profiles
- Corning Inc.
- Finisar Corporation
- Prysmian Group
- AFL Communications LLC
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
- LS Cable & System Ltd.
- Furukawa Electric Co., Ltd.
- Finolex Cables Ltd.
- General Cable Technologies Corporation
- Yangtze Optical Fiber and Cable Joint Stock Ltd. Co.
- Sterlite Technologies Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dch26r/global_fiber?w=4