DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "IoT Healthcare - Global Market Outlook (2017-2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global IoT Healthcare market is expected to grow from $41.22 billion in 2017 to reach $405.65 billion by 2026 with a CAGR of 28.9%.
Increasing occurrence rates of chronic disorder, implementation of favorable strict government regulatory rules and evolution of artificial intelligence technology are some of the key factors driving the market growth.
However, lack of efficiency in deploying IoT solutions, data privacy and security issues and limited technical knowledge are hampering the market.
By component, system and software segment is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period. Systems & software creates high data security and anatomy to the IoT in Healthcare.
By Geography, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a fastest CAGR owing to rising number of hospitals and surgical centers in this region.
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 9 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
- System and Software
- Medical Devices
- Clinical operation and workflow optimization
- Connected Imaging
- Medication Management
- Inpatient Monitoring
- Other Applications
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Near Field Communication (NFC)
- Clinical Research Organizations (CRO)
- Hospitals, Surgical Centers, and Clinics
- Research and Diagnostic laboratories
- Government and Defense authorities
- Royal Philips
- Accenture PLC
- Cisco Systems
- GE Healthcare
- Qualcomm Life
- NEC Corporation
- Honeywell Life Care Solutions
- NXP Semiconductors
- Stanley Healthcare
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
- Amazon.com Inc.
Key Topics Covered
1 Executive Summary
3 Market Trend Analysis
4 Porters Five Force Analysis
5 Global IoT Healthcare Market, By Component
6 Global IoT Healthcare Market, By Application
7 Global IoT Healthcare Market, By Connectivity Technology
8 Global IoT Healthcare Market, By End-User
9 Global IoT Healthcare Market, By Geography
10 Key Developments
11 Company Profiling
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/m6zzgj/iot_healthcare?w=4